Okay, I'm in love!

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

Mikemike
All Star

It's with a foxy fan though, not a cheerleader!

I live outside the TV black out zone and they always show this foxy gal who hangs out with the facepainted maniacs down on the lower levels. She always wears a black shirt, she's not skinny, but holy hanna, stacked!

I guess all you guys don't get to see her on the broadcasts, but she must look even better on the jumbotron!
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Are you serious dude? :i:
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Mikemike
All Star

PigSkin_53 wrote:Are you serious dude? :i:
Sure, haven't you ever had an absurd crush on anyone before? You know how it is; it happens now and then. :beer:

In a worse case scenario guy's have probably fell in love with a picture in a magazine. So hey, it could be worse; at least this serious fox is a serious Lions Fan! :beauty:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

There's two sets of "face painted maniacs" in the dome that I'm aware of. You need to be more specific.
Mikemike
All Star

Canuck_4_Life wrote:There's two sets of "face painted maniacs" in the dome that I'm aware of. You need to be more specific.
Well, my post is already weird enough with out me posting a pic of the gal without her permission; I don't know man. I luv her though, she's so freakin cute! She's about 25, looks short, not skinny, long black hair, likes being on tv, cute smile, wears a tight black tee shirt, godlike assets, doesn't paint her face, that's about the size of it. She usually gets on camera in the broadcast at least once or twice a game because she's hanging with the superfans, and is one herself.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Canuck_4_Life wrote:There's two sets of "face painted maniacs" in the dome that I'm aware of. You need to be more specific.
Why? You're not thinkin' of cheating on your girlfriend are you? ... because that wouldn't be cool...
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Lionheart wrote:
Why? You're not thinkin' of cheating on your girlfriend are you? ... because that wouldn't be cool...
Can you introduce me to this g/f that I didn't know I had?