thoughts on risky photos?

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

As I understand it, the former coach did appear in one of the photos that were leaked although there was nothing about that particular picture that was unseemly.

As I understand it the pictures were from 3 or 4 years ago and taken at a time when the pictured individuals were members. They were on a personal computer that got stolen or so the story goes.

Here is I suspect the real issue.

I am guessing that as a member of a Cheer or Dance team, you probably sign a contract which defines some rules about conduct. In short, I would tend to believe that there is some general clause that states "Any behaviour which brings the Organization into a bad light is grounds for dismissal". I believe that at least some of those pictures are from the 2004 Grey Cup in Ottawa. If so, the moon shot at the Parliament buildings was taken while they were representing their team, city and province on an official trip. If so, that is reflective of some very poor judgement. Nobody likes the idea that their personal life can have dictates attached but if you are a member of such a team, your personal and professional life can often collide. It comes with the territory and it is a circumstance that these hard working, beautiful and intelligent young women willingly accept. In this case, it appears that smarter minds did not prevail. No employer is going to be happy about something that makes them look bad. PR is a big part of any CFL franchise. If these pictures had not include any Uni's, then there is no issue but when you wear the garb, you wear the responsibilities that come with it.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne
Champion

CatsEyes wrote:
Robbie wrote:
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne wrote:The two brunettes that are in most of the pictures, OMG, SO HOT!

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Then perhaps just like your brother who likes the Eskimos Cheer Team more than the Felions, you like the Blue Lightning more than the Felions.
Because goodness knows he couldn't like both! :wink: I think they are just appreciative of all forms of fine femininity. :roar:
I like your answer better than Robbie's. Cool down, Rob!

Oh yeah, I found out today that my sister works with Bev from the Felions, and that she has a sister (Kym) who is also on the squad.
Last edited by ThreeTimesOneMinusOne on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

ThreeTimesOneMinusOne wrote:Bev from the Felions, and that she has a sister (Kym) who is also on the squad.
Yes, that confirmed that Bev and Kym are sisters.

ImageImage

Congratulations to both sisters for being selected to the Felions. :yes: But too bad that neither of them were selected to go to Mexico for the calendar shooting. :no:
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
CartWheelFan
All Star

Robbie wrote: ImageImage
Now there are some photo's that while lovely, are not risque! :beauty:
rockstar
prospect

One of the former Felions who was also a cheerleader for the Blue Bombers was part of that scandalous photo shoot. She was part of that team when those photos were taken and was in some herself. I did not think there was anything wrong with girls being girls and having fun. Who cares, the whole thing was blown out of proportion.