2007 Felions Announced

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

Robbie
Hall of Famer

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... &nid=15783

The 2007 Felions Dance Team is comprised of the following returning Felions:
Christa
Yasmine
Shannon
Camille
Angela
Gillian
Kalena
Kym
Nikki
Alexis
Melody
Katie
Kelsey K
Karen
Laura
Aura
Shardae

The BC Lions would like to welcome the following new members to the 2007 Felions Dance Team:
Michelle
Cynthia
Carly
Elise
Mary-Anne
Tawni
Natalia
Stephanie
Brodie
Sarah
Jessica
Bryanne
Lana
Kelsey N

Welcome back to the team the following former Felions:
Nicole (?98 ??99)
Christina (?99 ? ?01)
Lisa (?05)
ChristaMichelle

New pictures of the girls are posted now - check them out!!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Thanks for the notice, Christa!

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module=page&id=3030

I look forward to seeing the Felions group picture. Also, if you were one of those selected to the Mayan Riviera for the swimsuit calendar, then I wish you a great trip!
CartWheelFan
All Star

I will NOT be a spoiler here, but thanks to a friend who made the Felions this year, a couple of shots (as well as a few behind the scenes) were leaked to me yesterday, and all I can say is WOW, we are in for a treat this year boys! :rockin:
Last edited by CartWheelFan on Tue May 22, 2007 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

I'm not sure if some of the pictures shown here are of the Felions in the Mayan Riviera, but they might be.

http://www.alexandrajanicek.com/
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

CartWheelFan wrote:I will NOT be a spoiler here, but thanks to a "friend" who made the Felions this year, a couple of shots (as well as a few behind the scenes) were leaked to me yesterday, and all I can say is WOW, we are in for a treat this year boys! :rockin:
I've seen a couple of them as well.
ChristaMichelle

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I have posted on here but I just wanted to let you all know that you should be very excited for the felions this year. We have a lot of amazing things in store for you all this year. I think you will all be impressed with everything from our new uniforms to our beautiful swimsuit calander and a lot more. Cant wait to see you all on field and keep your eyes on the bclions website for our new bios - even that is changing this year :wink:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Robbie will be thrilled ! :lol:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

One question: Is the calendar back down to a desktop-size, much like 2005, or will it require wallspace?
ChristaMichelle

Due to trial and error we found that last years calanders were a little too big so this year the calanders will be standard size. From my understanding they will be just a little bigger than the calanders two years ago - they will be your standard square calander size that you see most of the kiosks selling at Christmas time.
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:Due to trial and error we found that last years calanders were a little too big so this year the calanders will be standard size. From my understanding they will be just a little bigger than the calanders two years ago - they will be your standard square calander size that you see most of the kiosks selling at Christmas time.
That's funny????

I have the dance team calendars from the Argos, Als, Riders, Esks and Felions hanging in my cubicle here at work.......the Felions' calendar is the smallest!!

As far as calendars go (not the actual models/dancers), the Esks Cheer Team calendar is outstanding and considerably larger than the Felions......although it was 50% more expensive.......IMHO, it was money well spent.
Lloyd
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Thanks for the update, Christa! Yes, I will be interested in seeing the new uniforms and calendar. I'm sure you all had a great time at the Mayan Riviera!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:Due to trial and error we found that last years calanders were a little too big so this year the calanders will be standard size. From my understanding they will be just a little bigger than the calanders two years ago - they will be your standard square calander size that you see most of the kiosks selling at Christmas time.
awesome thanks for the update
2012 Season Ticket Holder
ChristaMichelle

Hmmm - Shi Zi Mi - You must have the calander from two years ago when it was smaller. I saw the other cheerleaders calanders last year and ours was bigger from what I can remember. Last years calander was longer and had a coiled top - I think that you will all be impressed with this years calander. It was a lot of fun to shoot and I am really looking foward to seeing the finished product.
ChristaMichelle

Are any of you going to the greycup dinner next weekend???