Felions 2004 Grey Cup Cheer Extravaganza Dance!

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

Robbie
Hall of Famer

Great clip, Jenny! Thanks for posting that link.
And great to hear from you again. How have you been these days?
bb_21

Wow!!!! You ladies looked fierce in that!!! Amazing dancing and choreography. No offence to the ladies on the team now or the choreographer but that is a whole other level. I wonder why the change in the look and dance style? Anyone know? I have noticed a change in some other dance/cheer teams dance style too. Just wondering what is behind it.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Different choreographers have different styles. IIRC, their old choreographer (Moe) left midway through 2005. Each crop brings a different talent level.
Felioncountant

Heya guys!

I'm glad you enjoyed the video! Canuck_4_Life is totally correct about the different choreographers bringing different styles and talent calibre to the team. Neither is better or worse, just different :)

What's new with me?

1) I am now officially a Chartered Accountant

2) I am moving to Bermuda in September 2007 to work for Deloitte and Touche as an audit senior

3) I am dancing with Dynasty Dance Company (http://www.myspace.com/dnastydance)

4) I am acting and singing now! I recently did The Rocky Horror Show, which Photog did the pictures for :) I've got an agent, and I am training at the William Davis Centre for acting.

5) I am still teaching and dancing....check out my youtube channel at : http://www.youtube.com/duffyjenny

I constantly update my channel with videos, so take a gander if you are bored!

x0x0
Jenny
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Felioncountant wrote:1) I am now officially a Chartered Accountant
Congratulations on getting this prestigious title, Jenny! :rockin:
I am moving to Bermuda in September 2007 to work for Deloitte and Touche as an audit senior
Congratulations on your new job. It's sad to see you move out of the Vancouver area. I wish you all the best in Bermuda. I hope you can easily adapt to the climate change.
Dan Russell
Legend

2) I am moving to Bermuda in September 2007 to work for Deloitte and Touche as an audit senior
My best advice is to stay away from the triangle. Good luck with the job.