Centry Link best football Stadium in the world

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

dupsdell1
Champion

Just was at the Exhibition game between the hawks and the Broncos Friday Night , Nfl did a poll question the most exciting Pro Football stadium in the world And century Link Came in first were Mosaic in Regina came in 36th.

it was on the Score Board at half time.

Interesting.
Qman
Champion

Daniel you have been outed as a troll seahawks & whitecaps fan by a number of posters.
hope you enjoying being ignored
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Qman wrote:Daniel you have been outed as a troll seahawks & whitecaps fan by a number of posters.
Just wondering, do you two know each other? Because I'm wondering how you know his name is Daniel.

As for the poll, a bunch of Americans think an American stadium for football is the best gridiron football stadium in the world? Telling statistic, indeed.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
BakeTEAM1040
prospect

Best atmosphere? Sure. But not the best stadium.. Have been to both AT&T Stadium in Dallas, and Lucas Oil in Indy. Both are nicer than the CLink. Even NRG Stadium in Houston I found to be nicer... But none as loud as Seattle.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Dupsdell and Qman are the same person.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Qman
Champion

sj-roc wrote:
Qman wrote:Daniel you have been outed as a troll seahawks & whitecaps fan by a number of posters.
Just wondering, do you two know each other? Because I'm wondering how you know his name is Daniel.

As for the poll, a bunch of Americans think an American stadium for football is the best gridiron football stadium in the world? Telling statistic, indeed.

this guy is a clown who constantly trolls our site -- every post is making fun of attendance, won't attend lions games (yet drives down to seattle for games), constantly posts useless pro-seahawk info

As to how i know his name ... its called google
Last edited by Qman on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qman
Champion

Toppy Vann wrote:Dupsdell and Qman are the same person.
Don't get why you keep saying that Toopy.
I think if you did even one second of some homework and looked at my post history, you would see i am a pretty significant poster on this site.

If we don't defend the site against trolls, we will be have dozens of this clowns posting crap and ruining this site for all members.
Last edited by Qman on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
dupsdell1
Champion

Qman wrote:
sj-roc wrote:

this guy is a clown who constantly trolls our site -- every post is making fun of attendance, won't attend lions games (yet drives down to seattle for games), constantly posts useless pro-seahawk info

As to how i know his name ... it called google

No need for name calling , I am real just saying what I want to say on here , I am not too people .
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote:Dupsdell and Qman are the same person.
No comment on that but I checked the former's post history and saw he posted six months ago in the thread entitled "Seahawks' Michael Bennett Takes Jab at CFL on Media Day". You might recall Bennett was the player who said the following during Media Day at the Super Bowl: "Playing in front of nobody would be like playing in the CFL (Canadian Football League). And that would be no fun."

His reaction to this:
Wii you people stop blaming the seahawks for this this is some stupid NFL player that does not know anything about the CFL what so ever , I do video production at some Seahawk games and I do know very well most of the players have a very good respect for the cfl and what it is.
Hmmm. Let me break that down.
I do video production at some Seahawk games...
Presumably he is paid/compensated by the Seahawks for this. Seems if that's the case, then he would be in conflict of interest to be on here singing their praises and bashing the Lions. One might also wonder if he once had the Lions as a client but was let go (or simply missed out on an opportunity with them in the first place) and now has an axe to grind. No proof of this, true — but his recent posting habits invite the speculation.
...most of the players have a very good respect for the cfl and what it is.
Oh, the irony to be the one making this call.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Qman
Champion

dupsdell1 wrote:

No need for name calling , I am real just saying what I want to say on here , I am not too people .
then go on some seahawks fansite and post your comments. This is a lions site
Every post you post is a troll post --- you don't talk about the games or players. People here don't care how great seattle's stadium is, or your constant trolling on attendence
dupsdell1
Champion

Qman wrote:
dupsdell1 wrote:

Every post you post is a troll post --- you don't talk about the games or players. People here don't care how great seattle's stadium is, or your constant trolling on attendence

I can speak what ever I want to as this is a open subject , if you do not like it then ignore it. PLEASE GO AWAY
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Qman wrote:
dupsdell1 wrote:

why do you feel the need to put down another poster? you don't have the right to label a person or their post as troll.
if and when he breaks forum rules, then that's up to the mods to deal with and you to do no more than report.
as you might notice, this particular forum is basically for NON CFL TALK. Talking about the seahawk is an example of what this forum is for.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Qman
Champion

KnowItAll wrote:
Qman wrote:
dupsdell1 wrote:

why do you feel the need to put down another poster? you don't have the right to label a person or their post as troll.
if and when he breaks forum rules, then that's up to the mods to deal with and you to do no more than report.
as you might notice, this particular forum is basically for NON CFL TALK. Talking about the seahawk is an example of what this forum is for.

As i have said on numerous other posts ... I have no problem if he wants to talk about the players and games. I WISH HE WOULD and welcome any lions talk.

But all is posts are troll posts making fun of the attendance, talking about the seahawks and how great they are. Its just not me, many other posters have noted this.
If we as members don't stand up to this, were going to have a dozen clowns like him wrecking this board. Then no one will post here anymore and community which has been built up over the last 10years will be gone. I don't want to see that happen!

Best thing for all of us is too ignore all his posts please!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Qman wrote:As i have said on numerous other posts ... I have no problem if he wants to talk about the players and games. I WISH HE WOULD and welcome any lions talk.

But all is posts are troll posts making fun of the attendance, talking about the seahawks and how great they are. Its just not me, many other posters have noted this.
If we as members don't stand up to this, were going to have a dozen clowns like him wrecking this board. Then no one will post here anymore and community which has been built up over the last 10years will be gone. I don't want to see that happen!

Best thing for all of us is too ignore all his posts please!
This reminds me of another user several years ago who would often create lots of threads about attendance, noise, and the Whitecaps but not about the team's performance but rather their promotion to the MLS, their proposed new stadium, and their exhibition game against David Beckham and the LA Galaxy and of course, bringing back Casey Printers: 120db.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
Rocko604
Rookie

36th for Mosaic is pretty damn good when you consider all 32 NFL stadiums and the amount of college stadiums that bring in 80, 90, 100k+ on a weekly basis.