Questions for Ambrosie?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CONNECTICUT YANKEE
prospect

David wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pm
dtrain wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:09 pm
I’m in favour of trying an earlier start, I too find that the off season seems to go on forever.
FYI dtrain, they're not extending the seasons (save the extra bye week). They're just planning on changing the start/end dates. So the off-season then will be the same duration - just in different months. You'll be waiting (roughly) the same amount of time for the season to start.

I am kind of shocked that so few here don't see this as a problem, or care. To each his own I guess...

DH :cool:
The response you are getting is what Len Rhodes,Craig Reynolds, Wade Miller, MLSE, Bell Media, Rogers, Disney, MLS, NFL, Gary Bettman, and NHL hoped for.
The real fun begins in 2021-2022 when the NFL negotiates their labor and media rights deals.It's going to be interesting when the NFL expands it's regular season to an 18 game 22 week season August start time .Those labor day games are going to be a thing of the past.Grey Cup in late September.April regular season start.Good times ahead for the league that always seems to be growing but never demonstrates growth.