I just saw a unicorn grazing in a field of 4 leaf clovers!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

David
Team Captain

The Lions led off both Global and CTV dinner hour sportscasts. In March! When nobody was signed! Actually, no mention of the Whitecaps on either report which surprised me, as they just played last night. :bb:

The media scrum today was about JJ and Travis's great friendship and rapport. Apparently both quarterbacks are in town (JJ lives in Columbus Ohio, Travis is just across the border in Blaine) to meet with Khari. Travis, being the pro that he is, is fine with playing the mentor role. Said he'd like to get into coaching of some description when he's done playing, but wasn't specific.

At about the 38:00 mark - http://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?binId=1.1184805

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

The Lions did well to send out a media availability notice for the two QBs on a day when there were no other local sports happenings. Here's Mike Beamish's story:
Mike Beamish: Is there an NFL audition in Jennings’ future?
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

otoh, the womens football team is doing well in Portugal tourney.

since that is the worlds number one sport, you would think it would be worth at least a single line mention.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
CardiacKid
Legend

"Travis, being the pro that he is, is fine with playing the mentor role. Said he'd like to get into coaching of some description when he's done playing, but wasn't specific."

DH :cool:

Travis = :thup: :beauty: :rockin: :good: :wink:

On several occasions I have heard people who aren't sports fans but are aware of the Lions and Travis say they like the man. He is a definite boon to the team regardless of role and I hope like hell he will transition to a coaching role with the Leo's.

He is a credit to the team. 'Nuff said.