Bombers-Lions postgame comments

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Six turnovers.
prj
Starter

Rookies!
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Blitz wrote:We blew a 10 point fourth quarter lead and lost by 3.

We likely lost a home playoff spot and the gate that went with it.

I have no words more at this moment.
The correct word is garbage.

Undisciplined garbage from top to bottom.

Guys can't protect the ball.

The tackles can't protect the quarterback.

The officials can't let players play, particularly BC defensive players.

The Command Center is garbage.

The offensive playcalling when trying to protect that lead was garbage.

Trying a 62 yard field goal to tie a game is a garbage idea.

Garbage. I'd have hate to have braved a monsoon to watch that, and my condolences to those of you who did.
Rodu
Champion

I think its time to move on from Wally, coach and gm, after the season
maxlion
Legend

Actually, to score 32 points and be leading late in the 4th after giving up 6 turnovers is pretty impressive. We should have lost by 50 pts. with that many costly errors. Hope for the future?
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Rodu wrote:I think its time to move on from Wally, coach and gm, after the season
Yeah, let's roll up that Jump to Conclusions mat and put it back in the toybox, shall we?
cromartie
Hall of Famer

maxlion wrote:Actually, to score 32 points and be leading late in the 4th after giving up 6 turnovers is pretty impressive. We should have lost by 50 pts. with that many costly errors. Hope for the future?
Horrific performance from this game aside, I do have to agree with you. We are progressing in personnel acquisition and several areas relating to on field talent. But we aren't Grey Cup material yet and it's important to keep that in mind. There's plenty of hope for the future, just watching this team puke away the present is enough to make you :bang:
The_Pauser
Legend

Let's go Eskimos?

After this game we have likely lost home field. Would you prefer to go into Winnipeg and have to go through Calgary to get to the Grey Cup? Or would you rather cross over and go through two teams we are 2-0 against?
Roar you Lions roar!
Rainyn
prospect

Game was Failed from Coaching to Players, leaving Harris uncovered all game, then a team of players that should go back to kids league on how to not turn the ball over.

Brutal...worst game this year.
Alputt
Champion

It was fitting that I almost got sprayed by a skunk in front of my building after that game... cause that last quarter was a STINKER!

Have to compose myself before further comments... SO let down right now!
Alputt
Champion

The_Pauser wrote:Let's go Eskimos?

After this game we have likely lost home field. Would you prefer to go into Winnipeg and have to go through Calgary to get to the Grey Cup? Or would you rather cross over and go through two teams we are 2-0 against?
I hope for the cross over now for sure. Losing the semi in Winnipeg would leave a very sour taste in my mouth this year...
Alputt
Champion

maxlion wrote:Actually, to score 32 points and be leading late in the 4th after giving up 6 turnovers is pretty impressive. We should have lost by 50 pts. with that many costly errors. Hope for the future?
A comforting silver lining but no hope for TONIGHT... And maybe not for 2016, which up until half an hour ago I had HIGH hopes for.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Didn't Wally have a time out left at the end of the game with 20 secs on the clock. Thnx BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Alputt
Champion

Silver linings... The atmosphere was pretty good. I had my picture taken with the Grey Cup (third time)... It was close...

Dammit.
Alputt
Champion

Ballistic Bob wrote:Didn't Wally have a time out left at the end of the game with 20 secs on the clock. Thnx BB
I believe he lost a challenge late in the 4th.