Alex Bazzie feature story

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Herdalum83
prospect

Hey, Lions fans.

I recently wrote a feature story on Alex Bazzie for a site pertaining to Marshall University athletics. But, since Bazzie does play for your team now and a good chunk of the article details his time in the CFL with BC, I thought some of you here may be interested in reading it as well. Thanks, and good luck on the upcoming season, I'll be watching and rooting for the Lions as will a number of other Marshall fans.

http://thunderinparadise.sportsblog.co ... ardom.html
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Herdalum83 wrote:Hey, Lions fans.

I recently wrote a feature story on Alex Bazzie for a site pertaining to Marshall University athletics. But, since Bazzie does play for your team now and a good chunk of the article details his time in the CFL with BC, I thought some of you here may be interested in reading it as well. Thanks, and good luck on the upcoming season, I'll be watching and rooting for the Lions as will a number of other Marshall fans.

http://thunderinparadise.sportsblog.co ... ardom.html
Good story. Thank you.

Hoping Alex has an excellent year.
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
Qman
Champion

sorry to say, he's probably not going to make it out of TC this year unless there is big improvement. Wally's way.
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

At the very end of the article Bazzie is quoted as trying to work into the linebacker rotation. That is news. But with Currie and Hoffman-Ellis no longer on the team, LB is were there are some openings. So special teams and relief LB or would he work into a 3-4 Defense as a blitzing outside LB?

I hope it works out for him. He does have some speed.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Excellent article. Thanks for posting.
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Excellent read!