Uteck Bowl: UBC at X this Saturday

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Jim Mullin
Team Captain

All you need to know about the game is here:

Krown Countdown U on CHCH TV and the TSN Radio Network.
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

T-Birds are looking good in this game. I'm impressed with the tailback DesChamps, a hard nosed north/south runner. Maybe the Leo's should sign him for ST next season. The free safety Loffler is another specimen that could help the Leos. :rockin:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Great win by UBC. On to the Vanier Cup against the defending champions Montreal. What a turnaround by Blake Nill.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Congratulations to the Thunderbirds on winning the Uteck Bowl and advancing to the Vanier Cup for the first time since 1997. :rockin:

I'm sure some of you on this board are UBC alumni. So I'm sure you will be rooting for them as the only local sports representative playing for a championship at this time.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
Rammer
Team Captain

You have to appreciate the effort of CIS ball. The constant change over of players from year to year means a program has to have the stars align, as it seems that it has for UBC in 2015. Hope they can find the alignment one more time.
Entertainment value = an all time low