2015 Tailgating???

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

VICIOUSCIRCLE
All Star

Hi there,
I was wondering where the tailgating will be in 2015 and if the Lionbackers Crew will be there??? Will you be watching away games at a pub???
David
Team Captain

There is quite a robust tailgating scene at the parking lot across the street from Science World (about a 10 minute walk to the stadium) at Quebec and Terminal. I make a point of going 2 or 3 times a season as it's a great vibe, lots of families, often some visiting fans (especially Rider) games. Everyone is respectful and cleans up after themselves. This is the closest thing to McMahon Stadium tailgating scene (in Calgary) that we have.

I am not aware of any pubgaters for away games among Lionbackers, but the football club organizes a couple of these each year at a specified pub. Apparently the turnout is quite decent and prizes are awarded etc. I would like to attend to show support for the club but unfortunately I am a "don't bug me while I'm watching the big game" types of viewer. I have to be at home and in front of the big screen when the Leos are playing.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
The_Pauser
Legend

David wrote:There is quite a robust tailgating scene at the parking lot across the street from Science World (about a 10 minute walk to the stadium) at Quebec and Terminal. I make a point of going 2 or 3 times a season as it's a great vibe, lots of families, often some visiting fans (especially Rider) games. Everyone is respectful and cleans up after themselves. This is the closest thing to McMahon Stadium tailgating scene (in Calgary) that we have.

I am not aware of any pubgaters for away games among Lionbackers, but the football club organizes a couple of these each year at a specified pub. Apparently the turnout is quite decent and prizes are awarded etc. I would like to attend to show support for the club but unfortunately I am a "don't bug me while I'm watching the big game" types of viewer. I have to be at home and in front of the big screen when the Leos are playing.

DH :cool:
I'm the same way when watching a game, though I will admit that the Road Viewing Parties that the Lions put on are a lot of fun. Depending on where they host it, as long as you get there early enough and get a good table near a TV it's usually tolerable. But if you don't mind missing the odd play or the excess noise of a pub then it's a must attend event.
Roar you Lions roar!