What the lions need now

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

is some kind of non casualty disaster in ont to cause the postponement of the game for one week :cr: :cr: :cr:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

OK I'll bite (against my better judgment)

Why?
Real women wear orange!!
Blitz
Team Captain

What the Lions need now....

....is love, sweet love

It's the only thing they're not getting enough of :wink:
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Blitz wrote:What the Lions need now....

....is love, sweet love

It's the only thing they're not getting enough of :wink:
:rotf: Yeah I was thinking of putting that too!
Real women wear orange!!
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

CatsEyes wrote:OK I'll bite (against my better judgment)

Why?
gee, I thought it would be obvious. Our QBs need time to heal. And maybe others as well. Coaches could use the exta week to make scheme changes that many have been calling for. Team could use extra week to practice them. etc,etc.
D
Team Captain

KnowItAll wrote:

Why?
gee, I thought it would be obvious. Our QBs need time to heal. And maybe others as well. Coaches could use the exta week to make scheme changes that many have been calling for. Team could use extra week to practice them. etc,etc.
they .. WE ... could also use a lot less negativity and a lot more Positivity! :wink:

Go Lions! :roar:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

D wrote: they .. WE ... could also use a lot less negativity and a lot more Positivity! :wink:

Go Lions! :roar:
You banned LFITQ? Man.. didn't see that one coming.

But really, an extra week would be nice. But the burn in the belly from that bad loss would be not be burning as bad either...
nelson95
Legend

The Lions need a purrfect cheer
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Chapdelaine to come down with the flu. Kruck and Dorazio will devise a new game plan.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:

Why?
Or we could be like Toronto and Winnipeg and have an extra 7 months to let all those things happen. We're lucky to have gotten into the playoffs at all, so we should be grateful for the time we DO have. Wishing a catastrophe to buy us extra time is ludicrous.
Real women wear orange!!
Bosco
Team Captain

The Lions at least have a chance - something many people didn't think they had after Friday night.

Is the team banged up? Do they have breakdowns on both sides of the ball? Do they appear to be a fragile bunch? Well...yes, yes, and yes - but remember, this was a team that as recently as two weeks ago, was battling for first place.

A victory in Hamilton is doable, and Wally and Co. have until Sunday at 1:00 PM to figure out just how they can beat the Ticats.

Bottom line is, It CAN be done. :yes:
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

I think they should start with a limitless supply of Red Bull.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Bosco wrote: Bottom line is, It CAN be done. :yes:
So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

Yul Brynner rip
Lionut
Hall of Famer

What the Lions need now is New Mexico soccer player Elizabeth Lambert. Now that girl brings it! Speed, agility, and a Dick Butkus style `tude. Sign her up! :roar:
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever."
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

CatsEyes wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:

Why?
Or we could be like Toronto and Winnipeg and have an extra 7 months to let all those things happen. We're lucky to have gotten into the playoffs at all, so we should be grateful for the time we DO have. Wishing a catastrophe to buy us extra time is ludicrous.
you dont seriously think that I am really wishing that do you?? if so, then THAT is ludicrous, eh