Watching BC/SASK game from the USA

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

kqsq2007
prospect

I am currently vacationing in the USA. Can anybody help/assist me with ideas/suggestions on how to view the TSN or American feed (ESPN) of this Friday's game with a USA-based IP address?

Thanks in advance for any/all of your help in this matter.
LakeLions
Rookie

www.channelsurfing.net . Usually very reliable.
mightybuck
Legend

yes that one just posted and this one

http://atdhe.net/

also justintv.com - sometimes
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
Big Time
Champion

Hey MightyBuck,

Haven't seen as much of you on these boards of late. I'm going to be in Portland on Friday night and may want to check in on the game online. I'm surprised the TSN feed online won't work, although I do remember you writing about this in the past. Thanks for passing on the links. Been a tough year so far but hopefully Friday night is the beginning of the turnaround.
mightybuck
Legend

Hey MightyBuck,

Haven't seen as much of you on these boards of late. I'm going to be in Portland on Friday night and may want to check in on the game online. I'm surprised the TSN feed online won't work, although I do remember you writing about this in the past. Thanks for passing on the links. Been a tough year so far but hopefully Friday night is the beginning of the turnaround
I had decided before this season began that I would only read ( and sparingly ) and not post no matter if the results were good or bad. Flying low this year - but still with high hopes for how it all ends. I am just glad that I am a friend of Bucks and his family. Your friends stick with you and believe in you during the highs and the lows. Loyalty and belief in one is such a loss thing these days..... arent they?

Go Lions - and yes I believe we can win on friday - "Gotta believe"

ps - Big Time - however it is nice to be missed .... hope you are able to watch from portland ... the link I posted has really worked well for me even when justintv did not --- actually a better picture and less jerky than justin
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Thanks for the links, guys. I'm in Portland too this week and it's a shame that there are many options for fans to view games here, including cfl.ca and Comcast Sports Network Oregon, but they're all blacked out Friday because of an exclusive deal that few people can get.
Dan
Rookie

I am heading down to Vegas next week, just wondering if there are any sports books that show CFL games, hoping I can catch the B.C./Argos game.