I was at BC Lions Practice Today!!!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

2Davis2SanchezFan
prospect

I decided to head on down there today to shoot hoops at the basketball court right next to the field, it was unbelievable being up so close to pro football players...I took a lot of pics with my camera phone but they didn't turn out too well. I saw Geroy, Buck Pierce, Jarius Jackson, Tyler Ebell, Ian Smart all up close, was real real cool and I will be attending Friday Nights Home Opener!

just thought I'd share one of the best days I've had in a while!!
CFL Fan, NFL Fan, NBA Fan, MLB Fan. Love playing Sports.
Rammer
Team Captain

2Davis2SanchezFan wrote:I decided to head on down there today to shoot hoops at the basketball court right next to the field, it was unbelievable being up so close to pro football players...I took a lot of pics with my camera phone but they didn't turn out too well. I saw Geroy, Buck Pierce, Jarius Jackson, Tyler Ebell, Ian Smart all up close, was real real cool and I will be attending Friday Nights Home Opener!

just thought I'd share one of the best days I've had in a while!!
Just check the Lions practice schedule on the BCLions.com site and you can go there regularly with a better camera. Glad that you enjoyed that.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Another satisfied customer....
Hazmat
Rookie

Wow, how about Wake at practice thanking his teammates and Wally for getting him to this point. What a guy !

Couldn't have come at a better time
nelson95
Legend

was geroy still complaining?
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Wake is better than you.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
David
Team Captain

Hazmat wrote:Wow, how about Wake at practice thanking his teammates and Wally for getting him to this point. What a guy !

I heard Cam will be at Friday night's Home Opener. I hope he gets introduced and receives a rousing ovation.

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Rammer
Team Captain

David wrote:
Hazmat wrote:Wow, how about Wake at practice thanking his teammates and Wally for getting him to this point. What a guy !

I heard Cam will be at Friday night's Home Opener. I hope he gets introduced and receives a rousing ovation.

DH
Sounds plausible according to Lowell Ullrich's Fifth Quarter Link Here
It was not 90 degrees in Surrey Monday but Wake looked for all the world as if he really wanted to be there. "I'm a Lion for life," he said. If only that were true when it came to making up the roster.
You have to respect the man for staying true to his word. Best of luck Cameron, it was a heck of a ride as a Lion.
Entertainment value = an all time low
2Davis2SanchezFan
prospect

I am planning to attend Practice Tomorrow morning Monday July 13th, and I have a question about parking, am I allowed to park my vehicle in the same lot the Lions park in?...thanks
CFL Fan, NFL Fan, NBA Fan, MLB Fan. Love playing Sports.
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

2Davis2SanchezFan wrote:I am planning to attend Practice Tomorrow morning Monday July 13th, and I have a question about parking, am I allowed to park my vehicle in the same lot the Lions park in?...thanks
Yes. Leave the closer parking spots for players, etc.

There is a location on the sideline for observers to stand.