Lions vs. Stamps Game Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Today is Buck Pierce and Ryan Phillip's birthday. Wouldn't it be a sweet birthday present to beat the Stamps in their own yard to advance to the Grey Cup ?
D
Team Captain

It's also my daughters 14th .... she was born the day after the Danny Mac to Darren Futie in the snow game back in 94
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

lets go boys, we need this
2012 Season Ticket Holder
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

I'll be working until 2pm so I'm taping the game and then avoiding anything and everything until I can get home and watch it later. I hope to return to the board tonight to join the celebration! GO LIONS GO!!!
Vern Halen
Champion

Go get 'em Lions!!!
notahomer
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Today is Buck Pierce and Ryan Phillip's birthday. Wouldn't it be a sweet birthday present to beat the Stamps in their own yard to advance to the Grey Cup ?
I noticed this a few weeks back and I've been curious ever since. Birthdays are not something I look forward to anymore (sunburns from all the candles....) but if things work out, I bet celebrating a birthday would be pretty sweet after a big playoff win.
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

D wrote:It's also my daughters 14th .... she was born the day after the Danny Mac to Darren Futie in the snow game back in 94
how considerate of her to wait a day so you didn't have to miss (IMHO) the greatest moment in Lions playoff history!

edit: I meant to say "most exciting moment".... obviously winning a Grey Cup in '94 was a greater accomplishment, but winning that WDF was the most exciting playoff moment I have ever experienced with the Lions
D
Team Captain

Belize City Lion wrote:
D wrote:It's also my daughters 14th .... she was born the day after the Danny Mac to Darren Futie in the snow game back in 94
how considerate of her to wait a day so you didn't have to miss (IMHO) the greatest moment in Lions playoff history!

edit: I meant to say "most exciting moment".... obviously winning a Grey Cup in '94 was a greater accomplishment, but winning that WDF was the most exciting playoff moment I have ever experienced with the Lions
Very Considerate indeed .... she waited till Monday Night Football was on .... I don't mind missing that

Happy Birthday Alana !!!!! :towel: :wave: :towel:

Go Lions !!!!! :towel: :wave: :towel:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

It's a beautiful day for a football game today. Looking out the window, high clouds with sunny breaks and the temperature steady at 6C, expected to hit a high of 10C by game time. No wind... the elements should not dictate the outcome of the game. Let's go Leo's!!
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

90 minute until takeoff! LET"S GO LEOS!!!
Lion_Pride_26
Legend

1 hour until kickoff!! :beer: :popcorn:
Luke
All Star

Lets go Lions!! Its time to show what champions are made of. Lets go to Montreal and crash the party next week!!!. :rockin: :rockin: :yes: :yes:
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

30 minutes to go!!

Looks like the Esks are now done.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

GO LIONS!
Bleddyn
Starter

C'mon boys, let's show em who's boss!