Where I've Been

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Hey everybody! I haven't been as active as I hoped I would be this off-season. The reason is that I've had to work a lot more because I was saving for a vacation.

Some of you may know that I've been seeing a girl in Texas for the last few years, well, I was able to head down there in mid-March for two weeks, the best part though is that she came back with me to Vancouver for 3 weeks.

She left last week but in the time she was here we talked about the possibility of me moving down there while she finished school before we both moved up here afterwards. The only part that sucks is that I won't be able to get STs this year as I had planned because now I'll be putting more of my money towards acquiring a Visa and a work permit to get a job in the States during my time there, plus, I'll more than likely miss a full season of Lions football, but you gotta make some sacrifices for love sometimes. I still plan to attend as many games and TGers as possible this year though.

Does anybody have any tips for how to acquire a visa though? I've been gathering information over the last few weeks but there's so much stuff to filter through and so many different types of visas I'm not sure which one is the one I'm looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

You gotta do, what ya gotta do.

Have you tried workpermit.com or US Immigration?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Call the US consulate.