Grumpy

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

DerekDD
Starter

Solar Max wrote:
ilovetheriders wrote:That would be a major blow to The Lions...but not the end of the world. The Riders lost Kenton Keith...everyone thought the sky was falling and look what happened.

"To be in the company of 'Rider fans is to be reminded why you ever gave a damn about a team, about a player, about a uniform, in the first place. Not sports marketing or game presentation or brand loyalty, but our guys versus their guys, joy and agony experienced in the company of those who share a place, a background, and a passion."

- Stephen Brunt
Uh...what does Kenton Keith have to do with Joe Smith, though? Lions fans don't panic when personnel are changed. Big difference between fans here and fans....there.
It sounds like you're really grumpy.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

DerekDD wrote: It sounds like you're really grumpy.
Not at all. I don't see what Kenton Keith has to do with this, or why the Joe Smith thread should go Rider oriented, as you often attempt to do here.

And you can go after me here, as we try to keep the Football Forum for Football.
ilovetheriders
Starter

Wow someone is sensitive. Look I am a huge fan of the CFL. I have friends from all teams. I have been to other stadiums and always enjoy talking to other fans. I was just stating the fact that when The Riders lost Kenton Keith it was a huge deal as it would be for The Lions to lose Joe Smith. Cheer up!
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

All he was saying is if we did lose Smith, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Where did he accuse Lions fans pf panicking? Keith was a big loss for the Riders, they went out and found a replacement.

Losing Smith would be a big blow, but life goes on. I personally don't think he's going anywhere and I predict an extension will be signed by Joe as early as next week! :cr:

Besides, I've justadded Joe to the shrine, he can't go anywhere. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Dan Russell
Legend

OrangeShoes99 wrote:All he was saying is if we did lose Smith, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Where did he accuse Lions fans pf panicking? Keith was a big loss for the Riders, they went out and found a replacement.

Losing Smith would be a big blow, but life goes on. I personally don't think he's going anywhere and I predict an extension will be signed by Joe as early as next week! :cr:

Besides, I've justadded Joe to the shrine, he can't go anywhere. :)
Sooner then you thought.