I say B.C. vs. Montreal in the Grey Cup next year !

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

I say B.C. vs. Montreal in the Grey Cup next year in front of 65,000 at Olympic Stadium! :thup:
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

I say 120db finally moves out of his mothers basement next year in front of 4 moving guys in Whalley. :thup:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

:thup:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Tighthead
Legend

120 - they are talking about adding seats to make it 70k. You have to attend to bear witness to the noise.
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:I say 120db finally moves out of his mothers basement next year in front of 4 moving guys in Whalley. :thup:
who you kidding? Noisemonkey's mother is in the attic wrapped in a shower curtain with "Noise" scrawled on it. He's got the whole house to himself now. If only Mother would stop bothering him....
Shelion
Champion

Belize City Lion wrote:
West Coast Blue Fan wrote:I say 120db finally moves out of his mothers basement next year in front of 4 moving guys in Whalley. :thup:
who you kidding? Noisemonkey's mother is in the attic wrapped in a shower curtain with "Noise" scrawled on it. He's got the whole house to himself now. If only Mother would stop bothering him....
:rotf:
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Montreal :? I'm not so sure. I think the East is going to be a tough division next year. Montreal had a mediocre season, Hamilton has got to improve (they've got two CFL quality QB's, IMHO), Toronto (not so sure either-defence/offence could lose vets) and WPG. I know he threw three picks but show me any other current CFL starter that had his first start in the Grey Cup. It wasn't a pretty start but give Ryan D. a shot (apparently the Lions were high on him at one point-I heard somewhere). I do hope BC gets to play in the Grey Cup next year but I'd rate the East Rep chances as 1. WPG 2. Hamilton 3. Toronto 4. Montreal Of course now I've said that Ham is going to stink out the east-AGAIN.
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne
Champion

I'm more and more convinced 120 isn't a real poster but more of a charicature of one, with a gimmick. This gimmick, of course, being talking about attendance and noise all the time. Just a posting schtick, basically, to post and be oblivious to how stupid he looks.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

ThreeTimesOneMinusOne wrote:I'm more and more convinced 120 isn't a real poster but more of a charicature of one, with a gimmick. This gimmick, of course, being talking about attendance and noise all the time. Just a posting schtick, basically, to post and be oblivious to how stupid he looks.
I've already suggested that chimpy120db is just D in disguise - it's the only explanation I can think of for why he/she/it/they hasn't been banned ages ago.

The fact that there's been no official denial of this just adds weight to the supposition ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

ThreeTimesOneMinusOne wrote:I'm more and more convinced 120 isn't a real poster but more of a charicature of one, with a gimmick. This gimmick, of course, being talking about attendance and noise all the time. Just a posting schtick, basically, to post and be oblivious to how stupid he looks.
funny you should say that. I didnt see anything about noise in his starting post of this topic. Maybe he trying to turn over a new leaf. Much more fun to keep making fun of him than give him a serious response I guess.

I am sensing mob mentality here, the many ganging up on the one, for what??

oh well, as for me, I hope not montreal. I want winnipeg, before they end up back in the west.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back