Matt Dunigan book

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

eskinator
All Star

I guess the Winnipeg media is more on the ball than the Edmonton media. While the story has hit the 'net about the Dunigan book and how Matt was returning to Winnipeg to promote the book, the Edmonton media must have been napping. And corect me if I'm wrong, but didn't Matt play longer here than all the other teams?

true-42 and I went to Audrey's books here in Edmonton to see Matt and Jim Taylor (who co-authored the book). We got there early so had a bit more time with Matt. I took the pictures I shot of him at the Hall of Fame induction ceremony for him to see. I have many of his family from that session. He's interested in getting them from me so I hope he reaches me about them. He signed every photo I put in front of him. I also had a good shot of Linda and him from a tailgate in BC (when they filmed the Friday Night Football promo, in what, 2005?) which he signed.

Matt was his excellent, polished self. We really enjoyed the visit.

Don't know if folks know this, but the book has 4 possible front cover options with a photo of Matt in 4 jerseys, in action. So you can pick an Eskimo, Lion, Bomber or Argo cover. This didn't stop one gal, who came in to get a copy for her dad to ask for the cover of Matt in the Riders jersey. Jim Taylor had to explain to her that Matt never played for the Riders. Funny stuff.

I just started reading the book, so can't comment on it yet. I do know there are a ton of photos in it spanning his life.

Check it out. Matt Dunigan, "Goin' Deep".
What concerns me is not the way things are, but rather the way people think things are - Epictetus
Rammer
Team Captain

I just finished reading a couple of Edmonton articles on Matts visit yesterday to Edmonton, so perhaps they were waiting for him to make his appearance to promote it.

Very good shot of True42 and Mr. D.

On a side note, Matt did mention that his 14 year old son who is playing QB, received his second concussion in the last two years during the last game of the season. :sigh:
Entertainment value = an all time low