It's time to sign Jason Clermont to a multi year deal

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

It's time for the Lions to have a news conference to announce Jason Clermont signed to a multi year deal... stop farting around and get the deal done!

and the best time to do it would be just before the game in Saskatchewan, to send a message to Riderville that they ain't gonna get Jason
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Word on the post-game show was him signing an extension is imminent with just the language of the contract needing to be finalize.

Far and away the best news of the day. :thup:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

SammyGreene wrote:Word on the post-game show was him signing an extension is imminent with just the language of the contract needing to be finalize.

That would be outstanding...and almost makes up for the loss today.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Hawkballer 14
Champion

OrangeShoes99 wrote:
SammyGreene wrote:Word on the post-game show was him signing an extension is imminent with just the language of the contract needing to be finalize.

That would be outstanding...and more than makes up for the loss today.
Fixed it.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Wow!!! Great news if it turns out to be true! Having JC locked up will be the best news we've had all season long.
prairielion
Starter

Great to here this, if it is true. Hope the deal gets done soon. :cr: :thup:
Still in Riderville, hating the Riders!
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote:It's time for the Lions to have a news conference to announce Jason Clermont signed to a multi year deal... stop farting around and get the deal done!

and the best time to do it would be just before the game in Saskatchewan, to send a message to Riderville that they ain't gonna get Jason
:whs:
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

He is a key piece of the puzzle for the Leo's. I'm starting to wonder about Geroy's inability of keeping his pouty mood swings to himself. Prime example today in the loss. I don't see Clermont or Jackson or Rodgers sulking when they get back to the huddle. Jason is the consumate pro, we need him and I think Wally sees that.
DerekDD
Starter

Word from whom?
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

DerekDD wrote:

Word from whom?
Guilio Caravetta, the Lions radio colour guy.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
pinkfreud

That is fantastic news. Any word on how long the contract will be for?
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

yes!!!!!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Rammer
Team Captain

This is solid news for the Lions, I guess not going after CP has its benefits......:)
Entertainment value = an all time low
notahomer
Hall of Famer

:thup: I'm thrilled. Clermont just seems to like running guys over. Considering the stuff you hear about his life in Regina, I'm kinda surprised but still glad.
almo89
Legend

That's awesome news. We need JC back so we can shut those rider fans up. They keep talking like Clermont's already on their team.