BC vs. Montreal Game Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

so here we are in second place, with a much better Toronto team coming in to town next week, and Calgary on a winning streak. We could find ourselves in 3rd place before we know it with first place all but out of reach. :bang:
.G.
All Star

JJ played a hell of a game - what happened to everyone else?
MABEY!
Zarquon
Champion

Lets go Winnipeg. After today's performance we need the help.
Meus occupatio est ut calcitro vestri clunis.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

well, *poop* happens boys
just a suggestion. show up next week :wink:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
smphantom
Legend

Absolute BS! :bawl:
Stay thirsty my friends.
lion24
Legend

Gerry wrote:Poor performance by the Lions today, except for the two Jacksons IMO.
I would agree that this loss cannot be blamed on JJ :bang: The defence was poor and so many missed tackles today and just what seemed to be a lack of energy. I hope this is the worst game out of the way for the Lions because it was awful :thdn:

I have always supported Simon but today by looking at his body language he seems so pissed off that it is affecting his play with the dropped pass which turned into the interception. From Smart to the botched JJ/Smith exchange it was a sloppy game. I wonder if the defence was thinking it would be easier against Brady? I would think not; but a very frustrating game to watch the Lions give the ball back to the Als whenever they looked to have an opportunity to get back in the game. And on D where Phillips took an INT for a TD last week he bobbles one right to Thurman; just a microcosm of the whole game :bang:
Last edited by lion24 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

JJ played super, you couldn't ask for more from him. Off day for a bunch of guys today. They really looked lathargic. Won't be questioning JJ's abilities anymore. :rockin:
lion24
Legend

Larry Key wrote:JJ played super, you couldn't ask for more from him. Off day for a bunch of guys today. They really looked lathargic. Won't be questioning JJ's abilities anymore. :rockin:
I guess I wasn't the only one to see the lack of energy :whs:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

I really think we are missing Nautyn Mackay Loescher. He was so successful last year rotating in. I don't see anyone doing that effectively this year. Foley and Kirk aren't in McKay's level yet. Sloppy game for sure but what a waste of 2 points.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Its all my fault. I apologize to all lions fans. I forgot to bet on montreal, and then compounded it by daring to predict a lions win, something I rarely allow myself to do. I jinxed them. I practically gauranteed a montreal win. I am so sorry, sobbbbb :bawl:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
lion24
Legend

KnowItAll wrote:Its all my fault. I apologize to all lions fans. I forgot to bet on montreal, and then compounded it by daring to predict a lions win, something I rarely allow myself to do. I jinxed them. I practically gauranteed a montreal win. I am so sorry, sobbbbb :bawl:
I did that too so I will share the blame :oops: :oops: