whaddya about the SNAP?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

notahomer
Hall of Famer

I keep forgetting the CFL snap (Wed. nights on the Score). I haven't caught it yet this season but it usually was worth watching (IMHO). Has anyone else been watching CFL snap?

And of course Daved is going to be throwing his 2cents in on Sportsnet tonight too.
Rammer
Team Captain

notahomer wrote:I keep forgetting the CFL snap (Wed. nights on the Score). I haven't caught it yet this season but it usually was worth watching (IMHO). Has anyone else been watching CFL snap?

And of course Daved is going to be throwing his 2cents in on Sportsnet tonight too.
Snap had Barron Miles on, explaining how a guy who isn't fast, can't jump can get all the blocked FG/P. Didn't go into much detail for Lion fans on their win over the Stamps, and more about the Riders than Lions for tomorrow nights match, but still the best half hour show on the CFL.
Entertainment value = an all time low
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
notahomer wrote:I keep forgetting the CFL snap (Wed. nights on the Score). I haven't caught it yet this season but it usually was worth watching (IMHO). Has anyone else been watching CFL snap?

Snap had Barron Miles on, explaining how a guy who isn't fast, can't jump can get all the blocked FG/P. Didn't go into much detail for Lion fans on their win over the Stamps, and more about the Riders than Lions for tomorrow nights match, but still the best half hour show on the CFL.
I watched it (with the sound off during important phone call). There sure seemed to be a lot of BC Lion highlights-including Glatt's TD INT-return. I'm going to try and catch it every week but thats been the plan since July :oops: