The "Who Looked Good Today" in TC

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

With various people attending TC over the next couple weeks, I would enjoy seeing a quick review of which players are standing out in TC. So add any insight in this thread that fits the bill.
Last edited by Rammer on Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Entertainment value = an all time low
LION81

Today Kedrick Dosier looked really good
#10 QB
also Lindstrom and booden looked great.
Green DB made a few mistakes
Reiever # 77 Rodgers looked good
:rockin: GO lions
Blitz
Team Captain

Great to read that Dozier looked good!! Seemed that more people were making more of a fuss over Shawn Bell. Bell started a lot of games and threw out of a spread offence in his last season. However, I prefer Dozier's mobility and he has a stronger arm than Bell, who really doesn't throw the deep ball well.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Rammer
Team Captain

LION81 wrote:Today Kedrick Dosier looked really good
#10 QB
also Lindstrom and booden looked great.
Green DB made a few mistakes
Reiever # 77 Rodgers looked good
:rockin: GO lions
I think that Kendrick may have a little bit of an edge over Bell at the beginning, as he was around the Surrey facility to help run the plays for the tryouts. It will be interesting to see if Bell sees the pressure to take in some more reading in order to get some footing.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Blitz wrote:
Great to read that Dozier looked good!! Seemed that more people were making more of a fuss over Shawn Bell. Bell started a lot of games and threw out of a spread offence in his last season. However, I prefer Dozier's mobility and he has a stronger arm than Bell, who really doesn't throw the deep ball well.
Give me a mobile, strong armed QB anyday........
Lloyd
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Shi Zi Mi wrote:
Blitz wrote:
:wss: :rockin: :rockin:
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Shi Zi Mi wrote:Give me a mobile, strong armed QB anyday........
This message brought to you by Shi Zi Mi, President of the Paul Brothers Fan Club.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:
This message brought to you by Shi Zi Mi, President of the Paul Brothers Fan Club.
:rotf: :rotf:
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Shi Zi Mi wrote:
Blitz wrote:
When do I suit up?

Sincerely,

Andre Ware
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Shi Zi Mi wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Would you like Bishop for your QB?
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Blue In BC wrote:
Shi Zi Mi wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Would you like Bishop for your QB?
As apposed to TJ Rubley........absolutely. :lol:
Lloyd
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:
Where's that barf emoticon when I need it !! :bang: :bang:

My point is that, IMHO, mobile QB's are far more difficult to defence than a QB who isn't............and naturally I'm speaking in general terms and most other things being equal.
Lloyd
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:
Brothers was neither mobile nor strong armed. He's also colour blind ! The number of passes that he threw right into the defenders' hands :bang:
lion24
Legend

If anyone is planning on going to training camp can you give me a report on Simmons health and how he is looking as far as speed etc. post surgery :thup: I wish i could be there myself :bawl: :bang:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Blitz
Team Captain

Brothers was neither mobile nor strong armed. He's also colour blind ! The number of passes that he threw right into the defenders' hands

I'm not so sure. Brothers could always pick out double coverage on a receiver because that's the receiver he always threw to!! :roll: :wink:
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)