Congrats

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

eskinator
All Star

on the advertising folks coming up with hilarious one page ads for Lions season tickets.

You are blessed with creative folks having the contract for your team. I suppose your season tickets are things of art also? We have had boring, ugly tickets passed off as creativity the past few years.

Good luck for the upcoming season. See you in July.

Brian
What concerns me is not the way things are, but rather the way people think things are - Epictetus
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

eskinator wrote:on the advertising folks coming up with hilarious one page ads for Lions season tickets.

You are blessed with creative folks having the contract for your team. I suppose your season tickets are things of art also? We have had boring, ugly tickets passed off as creativity the past few years.

Good luck for the upcoming season. See you in July.

Brian
What's the plan for heading out this way, Brian?
Lloyd
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

The Eskinator...

All you guys who are closest to him know what a class act he is...

Everytime I catch him in our world I have neither the time nor the reverance he deserves, to interact with him before he has disappeared again.

My guess is you guys will always be wellcome to spend the night in his rec room untill his main squeeze shows you the door.

You concider this always a compliment...

That's why you will always be the greatest of rivals, and closest of friends.
Last edited by PigSkin_53 on Wed May 30, 2007 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
pinkfreud

PigSkin_53 wrote:The Eskinator...

All all you guys who are closest to him know what act he is...

Everytime I catch him is our world I have neither the time nor the reverance he deserves to interact with him beore he has disappeared again.

My guess is you guys are always be wellcome to spend the night in his rec room untill his main squeeze shows you the door.

That why you will aways be the greatest of rivals, and closest of friends.
God love ya Pigskin.
Rammer
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:
PigSkin_53 wrote:The Eskinator...

All all you guys who are closest to him know what act he is...

Everytime I catch him is our world I have neither the time nor the reverance he deserves to interact with him beore he has disappeared again.

My guess is you guys are always be wellcome to spend the night in his rec room untill his main squeeze shows you the door.

That why you will aways be the greatest of rivals, and closest of friends.
God love ya Pigskin.
I am pretty sure that we have all felt the same way at some point and we also feel the same way about Eskinator. :thup:
Entertainment value = an all time low