Felions Pictures and Videos 2007

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Sec. 48 needs some cartwheels too! Great pics woody, thanks for those!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

It's good to see the Lions web site finally add some pictures too.

Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

thanks for posting Robbie
2012 Season Ticket Holder
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Thanks Robbie!
woody
Champion

Here are some felion pics of Christas squad.I like there Lions first down cheer :thup:
woody
Champion

Here is a felion animated gif i made from the tsn broadcast.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Which girl is that to Christa's immediate left in those pics? (I'm assuming Christa is the one on the far right at the front...still bad with putting names to faces).
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

i think u are referring to Natalia
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Nice animation, Woody.

And I assume your latest avatar is based off of Melody?
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Finally, the 2007 Felions group picture has been posted.

Christa, since you are the Felions spokeswoman, a few questions for you:

#1.
Why is Stephanie not in uniform?

#2.
Why is Melody missing from the picture?

#3.
Michelle and Mary-Anne appear in the picture but their individual profiles have been removed as they have left the squad. You mentioned in another thread that Michelle left the team to pursue figure skating. What about Mary-Anne? Why did she leave the team?
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Christa, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the half-time show tonight. I've been waiting for an extended routine and you guys (girls) didn't disappoint.

I also tried to pick up the calendar today only to be told that it wasn't available. I was told to go to Guest Services where I could order one though, I meant to go after the game but I had to rush out as soon as it ended to get home. I'll be at practice on Monday though and I'll see if I can get it from the Surrey office.
ChristaMichelle

The group shot was taken before Mary-Anne and Michelle left the team - which was only a few weeks ago. Mary-Anne has left due to another paid opportunity dancing for a cruise line. Once again we are all very happy for her . . . Stephanie is not in uniform because she was unaware of the team photo after the game and wasn't dancing (hence no uniform) because of her badly injured toe . . . Oh ya and Melody - I dont think she was at that game (dont remember why)

There you have it boys (and gals) - glad to know that you enjoyed the halftime routine - it was a lot of fun to perform.

Anyone going to TO this year??? If you are you should come watch our greycup routine. Its going to be fantastic.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

yeah that halftime performance was really good!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:The group shot was taken before Mary-Anne and Michelle left the team - which was only a few weeks ago. Mary-Anne has left due to another paid opportunity dancing for a cruise line. Once again we are all very happy for her . . . Stephanie is not in uniform because she was unaware of the team photo after the game and wasn't dancing (hence no uniform) because of her badly injured toe . . . Oh ya and Melody - I dont think she was at that game (dont remember why)
Thanks for the quick response, Christa! I hope Stephanie has fully recovered by now, and all the best to Mary-Anne in her dancing career with a cruise line. What about Kalena? Why did she leave and what is she doing now?
ChristaMichelle

No problem I had to work after the game and Im here all night so why not come on lionbackers LOL

Sorry I have no info on Kalena -