Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Welcome Chris! Great to see you here-we always welcome some friendly banter in here-I've read your stuff on RF and like your style-enjoy your stay! :roar:
Real women wear orange!!
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Welcome, Chris. It's always nice to exchange banter with the Riders' 13th man, or has that term fallen out of favour?
Rammer
Team Captain

ChristofurReal wrote:Hi.

I said HI!

Man, I can't even hear myself with all the artificial noise pumped in to this site... I can't see either... I'll try squinting... that's a bit better... still, maybe I could get a better view if I just walked out on to the field.

:wink:

Anyway, the name's Chris Real, Saskatchewan Roughriders #1, Riderfans.com #1 enemy, and uber-proud of being both.

How's it going Phil? Long time no talk.

Haven't checked out the forums at all yet on here, but I'm a fan of Rammer and Zarquon's work on other sites, so decided to sign up. Oh and a dude called Lyin' Guy as well. Is he on this site as well?

I'm off to do some reading through threads... I'm sure I'm bound to run into some good Rider bashing, which I'll take offense and exception to... and I'm sure I'm bound to run into some Rider fan bashing, which I'll laugh my arse off at and start nodding in agreement.

I'll wrap this up... I'm out of time.

Oh wait, Lionbacker's time keeper just added an extra 30 seconds... :beauty:

Peace all, see ya in the football discussions. Rock n' roll.
Hi Chris, nice to see you survive the purge. Enjoy your stay here.
Entertainment value = an all time low
LionsMistress
prospect

Greetings all,

I am LionsMistress...

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me here...
kaylasdad
prospect

Hey everyone,
My name Is Jeff I am 27 years old married with one daughter who is 3. Im From SW Ontario and I am a new Lions fan!
I will explain... I grew up watching The CFL, my whole family were Ticats fans and myself always wanting to be different started cheering for the Argos. I was an Argos fan all the way through high school. When I went to College in 2002 I stopped watching the CFL pretty well altogether. fast forward to the current season. This year I started watching again and fell back in love with the game instantly... I had been away from it for so long teams have changed so much that I decided this season I wanted to select a new "favorite" team. so I have watched every game so far this season, and while the Lions record doesn't impress anyone this year, I did see something in the team. today I recieved my Lions Jersey in the mail (try finding BC lions merchandise in Ontario) I ordered the 60s retro jersey from CFLshop.ca but was told the next day they were sold out! still really want one though... I settled for the Black alternate jersey as my first!
Anyways sorry for spewing on like that.
GO LIONS!!
cheers,
Jeff
Twitter: kaylasdad06
GO LIONS!!!
Rammer
Team Captain

kaylasdad wrote:Hey everyone,
My name Is Jeff I am 27 years old married with one daughter who is 3. Im From SW Ontario and I am a new Lions fan!
I will explain... I grew up watching The CFL, my whole family were Ticats fans and myself always wanting to be different started cheering for the Argos. I was an Argos fan all the way through high school. When I went to College in 2002 I stopped watching the CFL pretty well altogether. fast forward to the current season. This year I started watching again and fell back in love with the game instantly... I had been away from it for so long teams have changed so much that I decided this season I wanted to select a new "favorite" team. so I have watched every game so far this season, and while the Lions record doesn't impress anyone this year, I did see something in the team. today I recieved my Lions Jersey in the mail (try finding BC lions merchandise in Ontario) I ordered the 60s retro jersey from CFLshop.ca but was told the next day they were sold out! still really want one though... I settled for the Black alternate jersey as my first!
Anyways sorry for spewing on like that.
GO LIONS!!
cheers,
Jeff
You are a rare breed Jeff, welcome aboard.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Welcome, Jeff. Good to have you.
kaylasdad
prospect

Thanks Guys!
Im just hoping come Nov 6th I make it inside Ivor Wynne Stadium in one piece...I will be easy to spot I bet though... Only guy wearing a Lions Jersey to a Ticats home game! lol
GO LIONS!!!
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

So, now we know. It's YOUR fault! :bang:
:roar:
kaylasdad
prospect

Lionheart wrote:So, now we know. It's YOUR fault! :bang:
:roar:
hahahahahahahaha thanks...
GO LIONS!!!
1greatmysticbushape
Champion

D,
Thanks for the greeting.
I'm 55, married with step kids. Live in Quesnel and have lived and died with the BC Lions all my life. Made it to the Grey Cup in Calgary in 2000 when the Lions beat Montreal and crossed one of the things off my life to do list being to see the Lions win a Grey Cup Live. That was frigging sweet.
Have been through with drinking for 10 -12 years or so and don't miss it at all - not that theres anything wrong with that. Coffee once in awhile does the trick. Nothing wrong with that eh?
The Lions (and Canucks) have taught me that its enough to try your best, be loyal and a good sport when you lose- winning although nice once in awhile doesn't even matter. I love it when the winner pays tribute to their opposition and all their hard work because as we all know the winner is just a fumble away from . . .
babygurl444
prospect

babygurl444:

23 years old
Live in Maple Ridge, BC
First ever Lions Game attended was Nov, 2009
Thing that brought me here, was trying to find a price for a jacket I currently own, and would like to sell. And found a post from about 2 years ago describing the exact jacket I have, and been told its rare.
ReebokFootball
prospect

Hi,
My name is Julian. I am 24, I live in Montreal and I'll try to keep you posted about what Reebok Football is doing related to the CFL. I can also answer many questions about Reebok. I will make sure that all the stuff I post here is pertinent to the BC Lions, and will interest Lions fans.

Enjoy CFL football season!
ShyCheetah
prospect

My first post. My username comes from a Jim Carrol poem. 30 is the new 20. Canucks, Seahawks, Lions in that order. I own a media company producing newspapers, magzines and two tv shows in 3 western canadian cities and Seattle. Professional bachlor, weekend sports warrior. Still dateing girls way too young for me. As a barely teen I got to play at the old Empire stadium and at BC place twice each. It's halarious but every once in a while they play those games on local TV and I get to see myself as a 14-15 year old again. I havn't seen them for a long while now that I think about it. I'm a huge Scifi buff. I love my toys. I tend to lurk on forums more than contribute.

Shy
ctsaunderson
prospect

Hey everybody,
My name is Chris Saunderson, I'm from Victoria. Just getting into football this year, and took my family to a game last weekend, and it was awesome! I look forward to learning more about the game and talking about it too.