Felions Pictures and Videos 2007

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

Nice prats too. BB :yes:
Wear orange or wear nothing
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

lol
2012 Season Ticket Holder
woody
Champion

We may have lost that game but it was a good night for cartwheels!
Angela cartwheel!
Is this Felion Elise?She wins the award for best cartwheel!
CartWheelFan
All Star

woody wrote:Is this Felion Elise?She wins the award for best cartwheel!
Sorry for taking the pictures out of this quoted reply, I just thought it would keep this post shorter. In answer to your question, yes, that is Elise, she's always done a full tumbling line for us, it's great! Hopefully one of the Felions on the board can pass on the appreciation from all of Sec. 11.

Public thanks to Christa Angela and Karen for their cartwheels on Friday as well. :thup:

GO LIONS GO!!

Had to come back to this post and Edit/Add that I was just watching the Hits of the Week on Sportsnet, and they had a clip of a Stamps cheerleader doing a tumbling line similar to that which Elise performs for us. I must say that Elise's wins simply because I get to see it live though :wink:
Last edited by CartWheelFan on Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Haven't weighed in yet on the boots, but seeing them in game situation, on TV, and in photo form, I give em a :thup: :thup: They stand out and look great! :rockin:
Real women wear orange!!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

thanks for the pics woody!
woody
Champion

I didn't know that section 11 was called the cartwheel section.I will have to try and get seats there again :thup:
ChristaMichelle

It has been an on-going thing for a couple of seasons now! It started with the guys asking for cartwheels one game and it turned into a tradition. Glad you guys like them. Go Felions!
woody
Champion

CatsEyes wrote:Haven't weighed in yet on the boots, but seeing them in game situation, on TV, and in photo form, I give em a :thup: :thup: They stand out and look great! :rockin:
I agree :rockin: I think they are much better than last years outfits which had to much white and not enough orange .All it needs now is an orange cape and they can be SUPER FELIONS!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

lol yeah woody
Soundy
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:It has been an on-going thing for a couple of seasons now! It started with the guys asking for cartwheels one game and it turned into a tradition. Glad you guys like them. Go Felions!
Sweet, we need some cartwheels in Sec. 17 too! :)
CartWheelFan
All Star

Soundy wrote:
ChristaMichelle wrote:It has been an on-going thing for a couple of seasons now! It started with the guys asking for cartwheels one game and it turned into a tradition. Glad you guys like them. Go Felions!
Sweet, we need some cartwheels in Sec. 17 too! :)
Hey now! don't go stealin' our bit! :wink: If you like 'em so much, move to Sec. 11, or stay in Sec. 17 and be jealous! haha

Section 18 has t-shirts, Section 11 has cartwheels.

NOBODY should have "the wave" while on offense!! (Sorry, just thought I'd throw that in there)

I like the cape idea! :s: Super Felions would be awesome haha Although I think we can mostly agree that they're already super ;)
Last edited by CartWheelFan on Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

CartWheelFan wrote: NOBODY should have "the wave" while on offense!! (Sorry, just thought I'd throw that in there)
YES!!!!
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:
CartWheelFan wrote: NOBODY should have "the wave" while on offense!! (Sorry, just thought I'd throw that in there)
YES!!!!
No cartwheels while we are offense too.BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

lol yeah