Alouettes vs. Lions Game Day Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Another beautiful punt by McCallum
almo89
Legend

Montreal didn't blitz on that last series. We'll see if they continue with that
Blitz
Team Captain

Our defense forces another two and out but we go offside by Paris Jackson and Montreal gets the football on offence again....grrrrrrr
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Blitz
Team Captain

almo89 wrote:Montreal didn't blitz on that last series. We'll see if they continue with that
We're starting to back their defense off. They will come back with it though..its their bread and butter..they are just giving us a different look right now.

Our defense holds again...a sack by Wilson. Marsh Is holding the football too long..something we had a tendency to do but not this game so far...great to see.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

It sounds like they credited that sack to Reid, but Wilson is making his presence felt every play in the Als backfield.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Bad pass by Lulay
Disturber
Champion

Bad throw. Another pick :dizzy:
Go Lions!
Blitz
Team Captain

Lulay throws a bad pass and another interception. Not smart with a lead and with the football in our end of the field.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Costly interception. Montreal is back in the game
Blitz
Team Captain

Parker in for LaRose who came off hurt.

Montreal scores a touchdown and its a one score game dispite mostly good defense all game so far, good special teams and our offence has only scored 13 points dispite numerous opportunities, good field position most of the game, excellent pass blocking, and a good game plan with a very good mix of well designed plays.

You can't give Montreal the football on our 38 yard line, with a two touchdown lead on an unnecessary throw. Now we've allowed Montreal to play motivated. Our offence needed to answer but instead its a two and out.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Another 2 and out. I sense momentum may be shifting
bbang
Starter

2 and out what a shock. Game ball to tim brown so far.
"My job is to kick your ass " - Wally Buono
Blitz
Team Captain

Bighill with a huge interception ..he is such a good pass defender. Too bad he didn't score....he deserved it. Don't send in DeMarco..well they did.... but Harris scores a touchdown.

Thank god for our defense to turn the momentum back in this game for our Leos.
bbang
Starter

demarco scares me
"My job is to kick your ass " - Wally Buono
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

Momentum shifting back big time there courtesy of #44. UR penalties like that should be "suspended" and counted on the kickoff, since there's no real point otherwise in calling it on the one yard line.