2010 Ticket Prices

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Whisperin' Jimmy
Starter

B.C.FAN wrote:That sounds more than fair, and shows a willingness on the part of the Lions to negotiate with anyone who is unhappy with his/her seating allocation. I'll pass on the free upgrade. Someone else can have it.
Good for you, BC FAN. But at the risk of stating the obvious, you do realize the "new" bronze is considerably further back in the end zone than much of the "old" bronze, right? The free upgrade really just gets you back to the same spot on the field you sat at last year. If you don't move to silver, you've in effect had a "downgrade" without a price discount. Plus, other fans from your old section will likely all be relocated to silver (assuming of course you liked any of 'em!).
"Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings." -George F. Will
David
Team Captain

ik17 wrote:When did they ever promise no price increase, I never saw that... it's the same as every other year where you're rolled back a year in prices... Last year I paid 08 prices for 09, this year I paid 09 prices for 2010.

And it's is related to the outdoor aspect because people are upset thinking that we're paying more for a venue that's going to garbage, but it actually doesn't even look that bad. And it MIGHT only rain the last 1 or 2 games of the year, has everyone forgotten we play in teh summer and the last few have been sunny and really warm?

They're still a business, they still have cheques to pay, and prices are goign up on everything... it's just the way it is with any business, and I am a season ticket holder to support to the club... it's not like I buy tickets like I do gas when I need it. They're not in the league to lose money.
I agree that some of the reasons for not renewing in 2010 sound a little whiney, but far be it for me to criticize someone who's had tickets in the family since '54. They've obviously shown a huge commitment to the club through some truly awful years.

The decision for me to renew (two days ago) was a no-brainer. I've been pleading for an outdoor venue for what, 10 years now? Solar Max knows the right number. :wink: Anyway, I had to put my money where my mouth was, so I bucked up in full for Premium seats. They have some pretty sweet early bird deals too, such as a Leos road trip and a trip to Grey Cup next year in Edmonton.

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Ballistic Bob
Legend

As long as their is a Woodwards QB club Ill be happy. :beer: BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
QB Club 63
All Star

Great idea, Bob! I'll bring my peewee football so we can play our own game behind the bleachers in the QB Club section, just like back in the 60s! I wanna be Nub Beamer! :yahoo: