Favourite and Memorable Music Videos

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Soundy
Hall of Famer

(Sort of) from a much more recent concert... some new stuff I CAN get into. Godsmack played a couple months ago at the PNE Forum, and what an AWESOME show that was. One of the highlights is the drum solo/battle, where they roll out a second drum kit, and the drummer and singer (who was a drummer in his previous bands) go head-to-head.

This video is from the previous tour DVD, they've changed up some of the song snippets they do, but the idea is the same...

[youtube][/youtube]

(Unfortunately, sound/video sync on YouTube can be really terrible, and it really shows up on drum work...)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home (Grammy Winner)
[youtube][/youtube]
lion24
Legend

sj-roc wrote:
lion24 wrote:Seems like an ominous look into the future of videos and the death of true singer/songwriters?? Although no one really seemed to go down hill because of video??
I've heard Joe Jackson cited as an example of a viable artist who suffered commercially for not adapting (by choice or not) to the MTV era.
I guess Christopher Cross would be another.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Robbie
Hall of Famer

This music video from ZZ Top's Afterburner album was so popular in 1985 and 1986.

[youtube][/youtube]
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
Soundy
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote:
sj-roc wrote:
lion24 wrote:Seems like an ominous look into the future of videos and the death of true singer/songwriters?? Although no one really seemed to go down hill because of video??
I've heard Joe Jackson cited as an example of a viable artist who suffered commercially for not adapting (by choice or not) to the MTV era.
I guess Christopher Cross would be another.
A lot of really good artists (especially singer/songwriters, like CC and JJ) suffered for the fact that they DID try to adapt to video... and video didn't like them.

Then again, that doesn't explain Mick Jagger... Steven Tyler... Geddy Lee...
(\__/)
Robbie
Hall of Famer

愛的代價-張艾嘉
[youtube][/youtube]
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
祝你龍年行大運。
Soundy
Hall of Famer

^WTF???
(\__/)
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Soundy wrote:^WTF???
海基、海協兩會即將復談,壹週刊卻踢爆,海基會秘書長高孔廉在大陸的官方機構掛名任職,公然出賣台灣,高孔廉在出刊前一天、昨晚間出面強調,他的確曾經擔任過閩台經濟促進會的顧問,但並沒有支薪,陸委會主委賴幸媛更是力挺,表示此舉並不違法。記者問:「可以跟我們澄清一下嗎這樣會影響到心情嗎 高孔廉幾乎是鐵青著一張臉、不發一語,就在登陸前最後一刻,高孔廉被壹週刊爆料,在大陸官方機構統戰部掛名,被質疑出賣台灣,前一晚他主動自清。高孔廉表示,「它是一個民間的閩台經濟促進會,這個會我是被動的,被邀請做為顧問,我也從來沒有出席它們的會議,更沒有領取津貼。要澄清的還有在大陸有沒有投資營利,高孔廉表示,「我從來沒有在大陸有任何的投資,有一個祖傳的遺產,但事實上,也只到我祖母那一輩。不過這樣的解釋,民進黨立委卻一點都不滿意,民進黨立委潘孟安批評,高孔廉有涉嫌外患,甚至有勾結利益之嫌,真的是請鬼拿藥單。」大罵要撤換人選,不過陸委會主委賴幸媛選擇力挺自家人,賴幸媛表示,這個並沒有違反法令,法令所禁止的範圍,他並沒有違反。 即將代表台灣坐上兩岸談判桌的主位,卻在這個敏感時機點爆出爭議,高孔廉的心情很難不受影響。
祝你龍年行大運。
Bosco
Team Captain

That should explain it! :lol:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Yeah, previously I posted at least two other foreign language music videos (Spanish) with Macarena and La Bamba. Nobody said WTF ?! :x
祝你龍年行大運。
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Robbie wrote:
Soundy wrote:^WTF???
海基、海協兩會即將復談,壹週刊卻踢爆,海基會秘書長高孔廉在大陸的官方機構掛名任職,公然出賣台灣,高孔廉在出刊前一天、昨晚間出面強調,他的確曾經擔任過閩台經濟促進會的顧問,但並沒有支薪,陸委會主委賴幸媛更是力挺,表示此舉並不違法。記者問:「可以跟我們澄清一下嗎這樣會影響到心情嗎 高孔廉幾乎是鐵青著一張臉、不發一語,就在登陸前最後一刻,高孔廉被壹週刊爆料,在大陸官方機構統戰部掛名,被質疑出賣台灣,前一晚他主動自清。高孔廉表示,「它是一個民間的閩台經濟促進會,這個會我是被動的,被邀請做為顧問,我也從來沒有出席它們的會議,更沒有領取津貼。要澄清的還有在大陸有沒有投資營利,高孔廉表示,「我從來沒有在大陸有任何的投資,有一個祖傳的遺產,但事實上,也只到我祖母那一輩。不過這樣的解釋,民進黨立委卻一點都不滿意,民進黨立委潘孟安批評,高孔廉有涉嫌外患,甚至有勾結利益之嫌,真的是請鬼拿藥單。」大罵要撤換人選,不過陸委會主委賴幸媛選擇力挺自家人,賴幸媛表示,這個並沒有違反法令,法令所禁止的範圍,他並沒有違反。 即將代表台灣坐上兩岸談判桌的主位,卻在這個敏感時機點爆出爭議,高孔廉的心情很難不受影響。
Sea-based, the Association of the Straits two will soon turn round discussed that one weekly will actually kick explodes, Sea Base association Secretary General Gao Konglian will enroll the assignment in the mainland authoritative body, betrayed Taiwan blatantly, Gao Konglian in leaves the publication preceding day, last night to act to stress, he indeed had been Fujian and Taiwan economical promotion agency's consultant, but has not paid salary, army committee Chairman Lai Xingyuan was supports, expression this act was not illegal. Reporter asked: “may clarify with us like this will affect mood Gao Konglian will be nearly is pale a face, not to send a language, before the debarkation the last moment, Gao Konglian was disclosed by one weekly, enrolls in the mainland authoritative body united front activities department, is questioned betrays Taiwan, preceding late he on own initiative purifies oneself. Gao Konglian indicated that “it is a folk Fujian and Taiwan economical promotion agency, this meets me is passive, is invited to do for consultant, I have not attended their conference, has not received the allowance. Must clarify also has in the mainland has investment seeking to make a profit, Gao Konglian indicated that “I have not had any investment in the mainland, some inherited inheritance, but in fact, also only arrives at my grandmother that one generation. However such explanation, Democratic Progressive Party lawmaker a spot is actually unsatisfied, Democratic Progressive Party lawmaker Pan Meng An criticizes, Gao Konglian has is a suspect the foreign aggression, even has colludes with suspicion of the benefit, what is really asks the ghost to take the prescription.”Obloquied that must replace the candidate, but army committee Chairman Lai Xingyuan chooses supports one of us, Lai Xingyuan indicated that this has not violated the law, the scope which the law forbids, he has not violated. Soon sits both banks conference table's seat of honor on behalf of Taiwan, actually blows out the dispute in this sensitive opportunity spot, Gao Konglian's mood is very difficult not affected.
(\__/)