Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

lol...no i got it... :wink:
I have my head up my butt - 120db
D
Team Captain

If you are not familiar with me, I'm the play-by-play voice of the Tornoto Argonauts on 640 Toronto; however, I was born and raised in Vancouver and grew up a Lions fan.
Welcome BACK to the Dark Site :roar:

great talking to you the other day :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
irishfan25

hows she goin buddy hi im 31 and moved to van from st.john,s nfld about ten years ago been a canucks ticket holder for past five years and lions for the past two. despise anything Toronto lol . huge notre dame fan. lions rule and canucks all the way this year. now you are up to date bye bye
rareair
All Star

The Basics:
Dave
from Edmonton
Lions fan since the age of 5
28 years old
high school teacher
single
travels a lot
coming to section 17 on Friday July 29th for the game against the Stamps!!!!!!!!!
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rammer
Team Captain

See you friday rareair, and welcom to the site. :yes:
Entertainment value = an all time low
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

Hi everyone my name is Greg. I am currently residing in Surrey, grew up in Coquitlam. I have followed the Lions most of my life.
Back in the 80's Roy Dewalt moved in next door to us. He is a great guy, I will never forget how mellow he was and he had a deep voice. I just discovered this site recently, I am looking forward to talking with Lions fans and C.F.L. fans in general.
We handed the cup away last year, aint going to happen this year!

Roar Lions Roar! :roar: Grey Cup here we come! :beer:
Bighill is Badass
tosh
Rookie

Glad to join site huge lions fan

info--
Tosh
white rock
me and 6 other buddys decided to get tixs this year after going to everygame last yr but not getting Season's and it was well worth it awsome season so far cant wait till Gray Cup :beer:

what is section 17?? just where u guys sit i guess? :?
Rammer
Team Captain

Welcome tosh, and yes Section 17 is the area we sit and cheer on the Lion's together.
Entertainment value = an all time low
tosh
Rookie

thanks man that IS what i figured i will have to try and make a tailgate party soon :rockin: freidays are hard to get early to from work though

tixs are in section 48
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

tosh wrote:thanks man that IS what i figured i will have to try and make a tailgate party soon :rockin: freidays are hard to get early to from work though

tixs are in section 48
Friday night, you probably saw some dude with a white Brent Johnson jersey on and an UA hat.............that was me.........................
Vidguy

Hey all!

Glad to have stumbled onto these forums after a link from the official boards.

Name: Steve
Loc: Richmond
Season Ticket Holder - Section 18 Row CC Seat 105/106

Usually taking my 9 year old son who plays with the Richmond Raiders football team to the game.

Looking forward to hangin out here...and I'll glance over to see all the crazies who are apparently in Section 17! :lol:
604raised

I'm 22, single and a student at SFU. I'm an Alumni varsity diver, I work in the campus pub and I'm a lifeguard. I am a rookie Football fan: For the past year I've been living in Fort Nelson with a lionbacker many of you may be familliar with, "jcalhoun." His fanaticism for this team rubbed off on me, and the great season last year helped to push me along. I ended up buying 3 season's tickets (with my brother, for my dad) even though I'm only going to be able to see 4 games!!:bang: I figured it's a good investment and being forced to watch the games I paid to see on tv is only making me a more rabid fan.

I'm looking forward to the last 4 home games and this site may end up taking a big chunk of my attention. peace
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Welcome. :beer:

Now you are required by long held custom to present yourself for inspection at a Lionbackers.com Tailgater.

Aug. 19th, Easy Park lot, Hamilton game. Don't be late. :beer:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Welcome everyone!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Vidguy wrote:Glad to have stumbled onto these forums after a link from the official boards.
Official boards? Which boards would that be? No link form BCLions.com.