Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

David
Team Captain

Eskies Fan?

Shouldn't your handle be KnuckleShuffler instead? :twisted:

(j/k) :wink:

Welcome to Lionbackers, home of the enlightened ones.

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
nashman

I'm Nash, I'm in the recreational vehicle business, I love the lions, and my beautiful wife Helen.

roar :roar:
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

nashman wrote:I'm Nash, I'm in the recreational vehicle business, I love the lions, and my beautiful wife Helen.

roar :roar:
Welcome, nashman! Solar Max and I are also in Victoria! Where in Victoria are you? Do you get over for games?
Real women wear orange!!
nashman

Thanks guys! I'm on the peninsula. Helen and I get over to a few games and we were at Friday's game. :beer:
Franks

nashman wrote:Thanks guys! I'm on the peninsula. Helen and I get over to a few games and we were at Friday's game. :beer:
good to see you nashman - i finally joined up even though in my heart I still pull for the riders - like the lions but an sk boy just can't give up on the green

Looking forward to hitting the open roads soon with you and helen
Franks

nashman wrote:Thanks guys! I'm on the peninsula. Helen and I get over to a few games and we were at Friday's game. :beer:
Judging by your photo you must have got a new computer with some spiffy software. :lol:
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Do I smell Carpool? :lol:

Welcome.
nashman

Solar Max wrote:

Welcome.
You'll smell something when carpooling with Franks after he has one too many bc place jumbo dogs!!!!

:oops:

And thanks for the welcome Solar Max!
Last edited by nashman on Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franks

nashman wrote:
Solar Max wrote:

Welcome.
You'll smell something when carpooling with Franks after he has one too many bc place jumbo dogs!!!!

:oops:
Hey its your RV not mine that takes the abuse. Helen always thinks it's funny too.
Steiner
prospect

Greetings...

After getting a chance to talk to Derek on the phone while in BC, I decided to check out his site. It looks fantastic and seems to be one of the better attended Fan Sites.

I also post as "Steiner" on 13thman, ArgoFans, and CISFootball.org ...

If you are not familiar with me, I'm the play-by-play voice of the Tornoto Argonauts on 640 Toronto; however, I was born and raised in Vancouver and grew up a Lions fan.

My favourite memory is probably watching live at BC Place Stadium as Lui split the uprights for the game winning FG at the 1994 Grey Cup!!!
Rammer
Team Captain

Welcome Steiner, don't be shy to give us some inside stuff.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Steiner
prospect

Rammer wrote:Welcome Steiner, don't be shy to give us some inside stuff.
Will do my best... info is always easier to obtain in the "centre of the centre of the universe" :roll:
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Welcome Jamie. Seems there is hope for you yet. :twisted:
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

Will do my best... info is always easier to obtain in the "centre of the centre of the universe"
So I see they have got to you already....... :shock:
I have my head up my butt - 120db
Steiner
prospect

Yank In BC wrote:
Will do my best... info is always easier to obtain in the "centre of the centre of the universe"
So I see they have got to you already....... :shock:
You missed my :roll: and my large dose or sarcasim! :yes: I still take pleasure in bugging people here about that...