Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Shawn d

Hi everybody. my name is Shawn(I know, not a very original user name) :lol: I'm 24, from a small town outside of Regina. have been a Riders fan first, CFL fan second since 1988. have had season tickets from 88 - 96 and '03, and have made it a point to go to 1 game every year. I have gone to 3 Grey Cups ('91, '95 and '03). I am planning a trip out to Vancouver at the end of July, and I want to give thanks to BC49 for his help, as I will be going to the game on the 29th against Calgary. I hope to meet some of you as well.
maddeep73
Champion

me to
Where?
Keepin' it real
D
Team Captain

maddeep73 wrote:
me to
Where?
http://www.xscargo.com

you?
I own The Grey Cup! .com
maddeep73
Champion

which location?
Where?
Keepin' it real
D
Team Captain

Surrey
I own The Grey Cup! .com
maddeep73
Champion

Surrey
I'm at the Sport Mart in Richmond... bout three blocks from your store there.
Keepin' it real
D
Team Captain

maddeep73 wrote:
Surrey
I'm at the Sport Mart in Richmond... bout three blocks from your store there.
Say hi to Greg ... the manager ... he is a transplanted Bomber fan
I own The Grey Cup! .com
slowhand_bc

Hi all! Well, I live in Kelowna but as I'm originally from Regina am a Roughrider fan. Lions are my 2nd favs though (even after what happened in last years final) so I don't feel too out of place here. While I will defend the Riders in the forum, it will always be with repect and I promise never to be a troll. Good luck to the Lions this year.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Choose your weapons, Suh. :lol:

Welcome.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

<--not new at all

male
single
Richmond
resident of SC Power Zone
owner of a tricked out Lion82 jersey, and a BJ97 jersey waiting to be tricked out
Charlene

I don't think i ever introduced myself!

My name is Charlene, I'm 22 and I live in Abbotsford. I have been going to Lion's game since i was little and in the last few years started going to all of them. I'll be at the Grey Cup this year!!! Maybe i'll make it out to a tailgate party at some point! It's hard when i live in Abby and leave at 5 and sometimes barely get there by 7!!! Stupid Surrey traffic!! Lol

:wave:
LFITQ
Team Captain

Stupid Surrey traffic!!
I hear ya!!! Gotta be some of the worst drivers out there!

Anyhow - welcome to the site and hopefully you'llk make it to a tg'er soon!

Maybe just try and leave a little earlier ... 8)
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
rabidfan

Well, how about that first 1/2? The team is lucky to be behind by just 2 points. Wally will be sure to remind them that there's a game on. Sign me, rabidfan.
KC

Well I'm 57 years old and have been coming to the games with my daughter (Lioness) For as long as I can remember, Now we are three, Lionessses Husband has now joined the Fold. We were there for the boys through the good and the bad (Nelson Skelbania comes to mind)Now it looks like we are heading back into the Glory Days Again, Thank you Bobby Akles and Wally Buono......................................KC 8)
KnuckleChucker

I am a 28 yr old Eskies fan from Edmonton....Am a regular on Esksfans and love the CFL. I work for the team doing game time promotion stuff and actually had a good friend work with me there who was from Vancouver area and loved the Lions...Needless to say when the Lions came to town he had to cheer under his breath...

:D
Last edited by KnuckleChucker on Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.