Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Welcome aboard Lion Lady! No need to divulge too much info here that's fer sure, but how 'bout tell us one thing. This inside info, is it good or *bad* for the riders tomorrow? 8)
Leo_on_Rideau
Champion

Hello all... I'm a 26-year old, U.S.-born, Vancouver-raised, Toronto-dwelling Lion fan...

Will be watching tomorrow on Eastern time as we (hopefully) destroy the green guys from the rectangular province. All the analysts except Greg Frers are picking Sask to win... now who has the "us against the world" mentality?
carlm*****f******gkidd

I'm 39, have been a Lions fan forever. My favorite players are Carl M***** F******g Kidd, Geroy, Casey and Dave. What a Greeat Western Final! Time to kick some Argo ass!
Gjones

I'm 36 years old and live in Wake Forest North Carolina. I have been a CFL fan for 18 years. My first exposure came in the teens but until I got satellite this year I haven't been able to see any CFL action. Infact, I got satellite because they offered the CFL. I remember players such as Condridge Holloway, Tom Clements, Deitre Brock, Roy DeWalt and Swervin' Mervin Fernandez.

Mervin was my favorite CFL player when I was in my teens. Now I would have to say that my favorite player is KC Printers. I can't wait to see who Wally starts in the Grey Cup.
rareair
All Star

rareair

27 years old
Live in Edmonton (Leos fan forever though)
engaged (even though she is an esks fan)
High School phys.ed/leadership/special ed teacher
attended the 94 Grey cup, and will be back next year to watch the leos go back to back in 2005!!!
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Lions fan since 1963.
Season ticketholder 1967-73 and 1997-present.
Can't get enough of those Lions.
alter-ego

Hello everyone,
22 Years Old Hamilton, Ontario
I am a CFL Fan, season ticket holder for the ticats. I don't really cheer for one team. The game is what it is about with me. Casey Printers quickly became a fav this year. BC has a ton of talent at QB this year.
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Gjones wrote:I'm 36 years old and live in Wake Forest North Carolina. I have been a CFL fan for 18 years. My first exposure came in the teens but until I got satellite this year I haven't been able to see any CFL action. Infact, I got satellite because they offered the CFL. I remember players such as Condridge Holloway, Tom Clements, Deitre Brock, Roy DeWalt and Swervin' Mervin Fernandez.

Mervin was my favorite CFL player when I was in my teens. Now I would have to say that my favorite player is KC Printers. I can't wait to see who Wally starts in the Grey Cup.
Welcome aboard Gjones. A Demon Deacon I see.... ala former Lion's star DE James "Quick" Parker!! :beauty:
Brent_Johnson97

Wad up yall?,

Im Kyle from Vancouver BC im 15 ive played football for about 5 years now and i go to CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL, where i start both ways(offense+defense) i am a offense tackle/tight end, on Defense i play D-end. I had about 10 sacks this season and about 20 tackles :bang: .and hopefully will be named to the all-star roster.

P.S. can anyone tell me how to get a picture on you below your signature :?
D
Team Captain

P.S. can anyone tell me how to get a picture on you below your signature
welcome :thup:

to get an avatar under your name look at the FAQ here for instructions
http://www.lionbackers.com/forum/faq.php#11
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Nitrus

Name: Shaheed

I have been a lions fan since before the 1994 grey cup when Lui kicked the game winning field goal, one of my all time favorite players is Corey Philpot.
Jedrock43

Hi.

My name is Jed and i am addicted to football.
3rd Down

Welcome to the lionbackers forum ... Jed, you were at great player and we love your input
D
Team Captain

Jedrock43 wrote:Hi.

My name is Jed and i am addicted to football.
welcome to the dark side muuahahahahaha :twisted:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

best win ever witnessed: 2002, Lions vs Montreal
ya that was pretty sweet and i witnessed the whopping of calgary in 2003
48-4.... a definate @$$ whuppin!
2012 Season Ticket Holder