West Final: Lions at Bombers

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

MacNews
Team Captain

Lion Guy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:12 pm
And now the flags
There was a memo pre-game. Lions DBs are not allowed to touch the Winnipeg receivers, or else it is an automatic flag.

These refs are a joke.
Blitz
Team Captain

No kidding. VA is back to being John Travolta..i could see it was Bad VA from the start...taking way too long in the pocket to throw....hesitant. watching the rush, juking, jitterbugging, and generally looking stupid back there.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Blitz
Team Captain

I could see early that he was not cognizent of where Jefferson was lined up and had two passes tipped, one intercepted.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Collaris had all day to pass
swervynmerv
Legend

Is Betts playing today?
Blitz
Team Captain

They are nullifying Betts with the run and play action.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Good stop
MacNews
Team Captain

What a lucky break with that Winning FG attempt.
Blitz
Team Captain

Anyone who thought the Bombers passing attack was more of a concern than their running game prior to this game needs to kick themselves in the butt.
swervynmerv
Legend

Castillo misses his second FG. The football gods giving the Lions every chance to stay in this game.

Didn’t get points on a great return to start the half, need to put something up on this drive or at least drive it and pin the Bombers deep
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Another break but offence showing no signs it can put a decent drive together
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

The B.C. offence is designed to attack coverage in the intermediate zone downfield. Without Hatcher, they have to find another target. The Bombers are sitting on everything underneath.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Why won’t Adams throw the ball?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Bighill is out. Must take advantage
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

There we go. Just throw it.