2023 UPROAR Dance Team - 40/1

Photo Gallery of some of BC's Hottest young women ... the FeLions!

Moderator: Team Captains

Should the BC Lions Dance Team be renamed back to Felions?

Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes: 9
Robbie
Hall of Famer

The 2023 BC Lions UPROAR Dance Team has been finalized:

https://www.bclions.com/danceteam/

There are a total of 41 members on the dance squad this season. This means there has been five more headcount compared to 36 members last season.

And you are all probably wondering what the gender distribution is this year after men were allowed to try out last season. Well, the answer is indicated in the subject line:

40 women
1 man

And the only single man is a returning one who has a unisex name and who I originally thought was a woman - Sunny.

I wonder if more than one man tried out for the dance team this season or if Sunny was the only man who tried out for the team.

With only one man on the team, I'm sure Sunny wouldn't mind if the dance squad nickname be changed from Uproar back to Felions.
Last edited by Robbie on Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Sunny ways, more than just a tag line.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Foxhound
Starter

Why was a man needed on the dance team anyway? Will he be picking up the women and flinging them skyward to demonstrate feline grace in landing on their feet?

:dizzy:
Radically Canadian!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Foxhound wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:43 am
Why was a man needed on the dance team anyway?

:dizzy:
Political correctness.

One thing that was not revealed from 2022 when men were allowed to join is whether there was a separate audition process between the men and women. Last season, 5 men was accepted into the new Uproar team but it wasn't announced exactly how many men tried out for the team and if there were any quotas. So I wonder if the 5 men who were on the team were the only 5 men who tried up and they were automatically accepted to fulfill the quota.

Likewise, I wonder if this season Sunny had to go through an audition process or if he automatically got a spot on the team given the fact that no other men signed up.
Last edited by Robbie on Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
Jazzman
prospect

Get rid of the dudes on the lions dance team this is not a college team of kids who can't drink in the US college ranks making it a a higher level of high school .

This is an adult sport violent with men smashing into other men with brute force and if they do have a team of cheerleaders have a adult female version .

You don't want violence and some sex appeal then don't got to the stadium .