Season ticket renewals

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

B.C.FAN
Team Captain

The timing isn’t great with the team on a four game losing streak but the Lions have launched their 2022 season ticket campaign. Season seat holders are receiving emails saying that their seats will be automatically renewed for 2022 at 2019 prices unless they opt out by Nov. 2. For many, a credit covering 30% of the cost will be applied to renewals (based in advance payment for 10 home games rolled forward from 2020 and applied to seven home games in 2021 and the first three games in 2022).
dtrain
Starter

First I’ve heard of this, no email notice for this 18 year Season Ticket Holder. No email notification about the recent Town Hall meeting either.
Very disappointed with both the on and off field product this year, seriously considering canceling.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Here is part of my email which I received:

"Currently, you have unused credit attached to your account, which will be rolled over to the 2022 season. This means no further action is required! Your seats will be automatically renewed, and you will receive your 2022 tickets at our current rate (2019 ticket prices). Please be aware that credits will be processed on November 3rd, so if you wish to stop this credit rollover process, contact our Fan Services Department by November 2nd.

The team can be reached at fanservices@bclions.com or 604.589.7627, and are happy to answer any inquiries you may have."
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I've had two emails and a phone call from my new rep, Griffin Dowd, today. He seems great to work with. I applied my unused credit and paid the small remaining balance so I'm fully paid for 2022.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

B.C.FAN wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:21 pm
I've had two emails and a phone call from my new rep, Griffin Dowd, today. He seems great to work with. I applied my unused credit and paid the small remaining balance so I'm fully paid for 2022.
Same here. Got the same renewal email and email from Griffen about the credit I still have from this season. Most likely will do the same and apply it to 2022.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.