Adidas sale: Lions jerseys 40 percent off

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

SammyGreene
Team Captain

Don't own one of the new jerseys yet but this will probably entice me. Adidas Family and Friends online sale started today. 40 percent off the home and away blanks plus other Adidas Lions merchandise. Definitely won't see a discount like this from the Lions or elsewhere with season around the corner. Free shipping too. The other items that are already on sale are discounted another 40 perecent.

http://www.adidas.ca/en/search?q=bc%20lions
CardiacKid
Legend

SammyGreene wrote:Don't own one of the new jerseys yet but this will probably entice me. Adidas Family and Friends online sale started today. 40 percent off the home and away blanks plus other Adidas Lions merchandise. Definitely won't see a discount like this from the Lions or elsewhere with season around the corner. Free shipping too. The other items that are already on sale are discounted another 40 perecent.

http://www.adidas.ca/en/search?q=bc%20lions
Even if the Lions started selling things at 75% off, I wouldn't be buying from them as they ran out of my size (L,XL) months ago. The locker-room sale was largely a bust from my rather selfish perspective as the size options were pretty limited even back then.
aklawitter
All Star

check your local SportChek, I've been seeing the previous jerseys as low as $40 on clearance and currents as low as $80
CardiacKid
Legend

The Lions have added a bunch of new Adidas gear for the upcoming season to their webstore. Nothing too terribly out of the ordinary; updated tees, hats, polo tops and some novelty items. I noticed it did include shorts which I don't think I have seen at the Lion's store before but I have at Sports'N'Stuff.