Got my Grey Cup Champions Hat and it's too tight!!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

WRDS
prospect

It's so tight I have red marks on my head. The hats are all the same, one size fits all (well not in this case)
I can't exactly take it back and exchange it for one that isn't tight. I don't understand why the hats aren't adjustable. Canucks Conference Champions Hats are adjustable.
MikeAK
All Star

WRDS wrote:It's so tight I have red marks on my head. The hats are all the same, one size fits all (well not in this case)
I can't exactly take it back and exchange it for one that isn't tight. I don't understand why the hats aren't adjustable. Canucks Conference Champions Hats are adjustable.
Yep! I've been *beeotch* about this for years. They're either S/M, M/L or L/XL. For those of us with human sized heads are out of luck.
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

yeah I always seem to be between available sizes as well. sucks too, because most of the hats I want are fitted.

I had to eventually break down and buy an adjustable hat from cupstuff.com. it's killer and has become my favorite one, but it's not fitted. has felt patches that spell out BC Lions across the front, rare find these days.
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
princetonfan
Rookie

I know That drives me nuts too!!
I think all fitted hats should say"One size fits most. except you Jason"
Well good luck in finding one that doesnt leave the marks.
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

I know it's not the same, but maybe you could just return it and use the cash to order one or two Champs tshirts from Sports & Stuff. they have a hell of a selection. :beauty:
cromartie
Hall of Famer

MikeAK wrote:
WRDS wrote:It's so tight I have red marks on my head. The hats are all the same, one size fits all (well not in this case)
Yep! I've been *beeotch* about this for years. They're either S/M, M/L or L/XL. For those of us with human sized heads are out of luck.
Pfft. Try going through life with a size 8 head. No standard hat fits you. Just Barry Bonds and I out here alone on big head island.
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

cromartie wrote:
MikeAK wrote:
Pfft. Try going through life with a size 8 head. No standard hat fits you. Just Barry Bonds and I out here alone on big head island.
is that close to Easter Island by chance? :tease: