B.C. Place tickets have landed

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

B.C.FAN
Team Captain

My season ticket package for the four B.C. Place games landed in my mailbox today. The package design is the same as for the games at Empire, there are no freebies and there's nothing fancy about the tickets themselves except a silver "welcome home" banner printed under an image of the new stadium. I guess the team is not expecting to need giveaways to attract fans for the final four games.
Rammer
Team Captain

B.C.FAN wrote:My season ticket package for the four B.C. Place games landed in my mailbox today. The package design is the same as for the games at Empire, there are no freebies and there's nothing fancy about the tickets themselves except a silver "welcome home" banner printed under an image of the new stadium. I guess the team is not expecting to need giveaways to attract fans for the final four games.
Hopefully all the 'giveaways' were done at the beginning of the season and we can look forward to some 'takeaways' now. :wink: :tease:
Entertainment value = an all time low
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
B.C.FAN wrote:My season ticket package for the four B.C. Place games landed in my mailbox today. The package design is the same as for the games at Empire, there are no freebies and there's nothing fancy about the tickets themselves except a silver "welcome home" banner printed under an image of the new stadium. I guess the team is not expecting to need giveaways to attract fans for the final four games.
Hopefully all the 'giveaways' were done at the beginning of the season and we can look forward to some 'takeaways' now. :wink: :tease:
:wink: :wink:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
i see what you did there :cool:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Well hopefully my tickets arrive soon. I'm getting the Grey Cup/Vanier Cup combo too. What I am worried about as a takeway is the number in the bottom righthand corner of my season ticket renewal invoice. I'm betting that will be a 'stat' I'm not going to enjoy.... :dizzy:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

notahomer wrote:Well hopefully my tickets arrive soon. I'm getting the Grey Cup/Vanier Cup combo too. What I am worried about as a takeway is the number in the bottom righthand corner of my season ticket renewal invoice. I'm betting that will be a 'stat' I'm not going to enjoy.... :dizzy:
i got mine today, so u should get yours soon too!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Yup, the regular season tickets arrived today. Nice looking. Really looking forward to September 30th.......
woody
Champion

I got mine yesterday.I thought the grey cup tickets would be in there too.
almo89
Legend

I wonder how many tickets have been sold so far for the BC Place home opener. I'm pretty excited to see how the new seats will feel.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Still waiting for my tickets...
Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:Still waiting for my tickets...
Sounds like a lack of execution to me. :shock:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

woody wrote:I got mine yesterday.I thought the grey cup tickets would be in there too.
Grey Cup tickets usually don't get mailed out until sometime in October.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
Perhaps Chappy was put in charge of shipping out the tickets. :wink:
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
Wally has also spoken on this issue where he pointedly said as his nose starting coincidentally growing longer the following:

“It just shows,” he said to the reporters, “that you guys don't always see what you think you see.”
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Wally has also spoken on this issue where he pointedly said as his nose starting coincidentally growing longer the following:

“It just shows,” he said to the reporters, “that you guys don't always see what you think you see.
So, does that mean the tickets look nicer than I think they do??? :wink: