Game Day Thread - Lions @ Stampeders - October 22, 2010

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I guess Geroy's streak of catching at least one pass ended tonight
geroy_simon_081
Starter

We win!!! :yahoo:
Don't count us out yet..
Are people still going to find ways to knock Lulay?
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

nice to get a win, but after crapping the bed last week it likely won't mean squat come November 7. still.... let's go RIders (for tomorrow at least)!
geroy_simon_081
Starter

TheLionKing wrote:I guess Geroy's streak of catching at least one pass ended tonight
He had one at the end of the first half.
joe kapp22
Legend

Where is my dude, Lion Guy?

Heading into this one it seemed like he and myself were the only ones who thought we could win the game.

LU had us losing 39-25, even the radio guys thought we were lambs to the slaughter in this one.

Eh, to me, Buono deserves some credit for this win.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
1greatmysticbushape
Champion

HOLEY MOLEY !!!
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:I guess Geroy's streak of catching at least one pass ended tonight
I thought he caught one in the first half?
Hawkballer 14
Champion

Toppy Vann wrote:I wonder if that drop was caught if he'd have been in bounds? Not an issue but to met that replay makes it look like he might have been out of bounds.
I saw him inbounds by almost two yards. Seemed like he totally lost track of where he was on the field.

81 had a catch. The last play of the first half.

:cough:edlunsford:cough: I did. Homer Hawkballer though we could pull it out.
Rammer
Team Captain

KnowItAll wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Hawkballer 14 wrote:Adam Leonard, meet Nik Lewis. :beauty:
Pure penalty for a head shot, should be out of the game. I would suggest that Lewis have his eyes open for the rest of this one.
wow, I am so surprised that you would say something that wrong.
Ohm just going by the ruling of last weeks game with the hit Elimimian did on Ray.
Entertainment value = an all time low
joe kapp22
Legend

geroy_simon_081 wrote:We win!!! :yahoo:
Don't count us out yet..
Are people still going to find ways to knock Lulay?
Yep, two dummy interceptions, in the scoring range for Money McC, he was trying to do to much and it nearly cost the game.

BTW..PROUD of the guys on D for not losing their temper and losing the game, this could have easily went badly after the personal foul penalties but they had nice composure. :beer:
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
David
Team Captain

Area51 wrote:Will be interesting to see if Buono and his clipboard buddies ever figure out that K Williams is not a DE - - especially not a wide side DE. Once he's in space it's like a fish out of water. Burris made him look silly with that open field juke.
I'd say the "fish out of water" had a pretty key 4th quarter sack with a nice "swim" move.

How many does Ricky have this year again??

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
joe kapp22
Legend

Hawkballer 14 wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:I wonder if that drop was caught if he'd have been in bounds? Not an issue but to met that replay makes it look like he might have been out of bounds.
I saw him inbounds by almost two yards. Seemed like he totally lost track of where he was on the field.

81 had a catch. The last play of the first half.

:cough:edlunsford:cough: I did. Homer Hawkballer though we could pull it out.

Well, there was the pregame prerant thread, and then a different thread where Lion guy and myself were the only ones (seemed like) who said "wooh, we have not even played the game yet" if I've overlooked your optimism, my apologies. :beer:
Hawkballer 14
Champion

ed_lunsford wrote:Well, there was the pregame prerant thread, and then a different thread where Lion guy and myself were the only ones (seemed like) who said "wooh, we have not even played the game yet" if I've overlooked your optimism, my apologies. :beer:
I've been a believer since day one of the 2010 season. It's been pretty lonely on the USS Homer, the rats have been bailing so quickly.
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Hawkballer 14 wrote:
ed_lunsford wrote:Well, there was the pregame prerant thread, and then a different thread where Lion guy and myself were the only ones (seemed like) who said "wooh, we have not even played the game yet" if I've overlooked your optimism, my apologies. :beer:
I've been a believer since day one of the 2010 season. It's been pretty lonely on the USS Homer, the rats have been bailing so quickly.
No one is more supportive and believing than David and BCFAN. Been longer at it too. And they don't call other fans rats.
nelson95
Legend

No credit to crawford Lewis dropped that

Finally luck on our side

Good job BC

gag go riders gag

and argos
Give the ball to LeeRoy!