Bombers vs. TiCats

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Tiger Cats for sure!

I don't know how bad Casey's injury is yet but if he's good to go then we've got a shot; also if reports are true about the Lions having the flu well then that is a valid excuse and should be better in a week.

I would also wager that to those above who say they're cheering for the bombers I call *poop* on that. To type in on the net is one thing.. but no way do I believe it. :good:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Whisperin' Jimmy wrote:Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!!!
Didn't realize the Germans had long range bombers capable of flying to the Hawaiian Islands. :wink:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Ticats for sure.

If the Lions get their asses handed to them next week because there's nobody healthy, then so be it.

It'll be a sad end to a mediocre season, in which they used 5 QBs which could only lead them to an 8-10 season and a trip to Hamilton.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

This would make a great poll topic. It boils down to wanting the Lions to make the playoffs or not. I'll be parked in front of my TV at 10 a.m. cheering for the Ticats.
David
Team Captain

Well, all of you can sit around moping, but this is what I'm going to be singing tomorrow afternoon. :rockin:

[youtube][/youtube]

I understand that Travis Lulay WOULD be ready to play next Sunday. Call me nuts but I like our chances in that game if Travis is under center. I think you're going to see much better attention to detail and a higher concentration level knowing a rookie QB is playing. We're also going to need a hell of a ground game, and a much better defensive game plan, but I think our team is going to want to make ammends for Friday night. They will put up a big fight as the underdog. You read it here first. :wink:

There's also nothing I'd like more than to stick it to Obie for stealing Carter and Morencie. :beauty:

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

David wrote:
I understand that Travis Lulay WOULD be ready to play next Sunday. Call me nuts but I like our chances in that game if Travis is under center.
Wouldn't matter who is behind the centre if we can't stop the run.
David
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:
David wrote:
I understand that Travis Lulay WOULD be ready to play next Sunday. Call me nuts but I like our chances in that game if Travis is under center.
Wouldn't matter who is behind the centre if we can't stop the run.
Hence this comment:
David wrote:We're also going to need...a much better defensive game plan.
:wink:

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
The_Pauser
Legend

Hmm...well if we can start Lulay or Casey then I definitely want the Tabbies to win tomorrow...in fact, I want them to win anyways. But as it stands I know we're gonna be disappointed either way.

Oh well. OSKEE WEE WEE, OSKEE WAH WAH
Roar you Lions roar!
mws
Starter

Hell yes. I'll be cheering for the Tabbies. I've always liked the Ti-Cats, well, except in 1963. Besides which, if the Leos are even barely breathing I'm not ready to pull the plug. :cr:
Vern Halen
Champion

I'm cheering for the Ti-Cats - I want to see the Lions in the playoffs.

Anyone who is cheering for the Bombers "to avoid disappointment in the playoffs" should be ashamed - on any given day, any team can beat any team in the CFL.

Sure the Lions didn't beat the Eskiomes, but I never count Wally teams out. Anyone who does, does so at their own peril.
pennw
Legend

If Lulay can play then I want to see BC playing . The thought of having only Champion playing is pretty daunting though . I too would want to see pay back on the Tiacats for their poaching ways as of recent .
orangegloves
Starter

I will be cheering for the Ti-Cats, I went to the Lions game this year and they truly have some outstanding fans. As for the Lions and the cross over. They've done it twice in their history 97, and 03. Both times if I remember correctly they did poorly, so I'm wondering if this year would really be any different. Oh well, we'll know in 5 hours whether or not I'll be driving down the QEW next Sunday wearing orange!!
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

David wrote:Well, all of you can sit around moping, but this is what I'm going to be singing tomorrow afternoon. :rockin:

I. Call me nuts but I like our chances in that game if Travis is under center. I think you're going to see much better attention to detail and a higher concentration level knowing a rookie QB is playing. We're also going to need a hell of a ground game, and a much better defensive game plan, but I think our team is going to want to make ammends for Friday night. They will put up a big fight as the underdog. You read it here first. :wink:

There's also nothing I'd like more than to stick it to Obie for stealing Carter and Morencie. :beauty:

DH
That sounds like a definite TigerCat victory prediction to me. I'm on board with that Brotha :rockin:
nelson95
Legend

whatever! u bandwagooners(ie Cnuck fans) think The bummers deserve to be in more than the Lions? Please
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
Stresd
Rookie

watching the game..before they gave the TD to Glen on the scramble they were 1 and goal from the one..whats with bringing in the 3rd string to run a qb keep..like how do you get your starting QB hurt that way,,,these other teams seem to have much to learn from the Lions