Seattle Seahawks sign T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

Lion_Pride_26
Legend

The Seattle Seahawks have signed free agent wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Multiple reports say the contract is for 5 years and $40 million, with $15 million in guaranteed money.

Full Story: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090303/ap_ ... Y8gYgLMxIF
notahomer
Hall of Famer

This is the NFL team I follow due to Seattle's proximity to Vancouver. I really thought Branch would be enough when he signed. But the 2008 season the Seahawks looked :puke: in a division thought of as one of the NFL's weakest (although the Cardinals made it to the Superbowl). I sure hope the Seahawks have a better year next season.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Wide receiver?? Better have pretty freakin' wide SHOULDERS to fit his name on his jersey!
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
2Davis2SanchezFan
prospect

Each year I head down to SEA to see a few Seahawks games, fan of both CFL and NFL and I think this is a great pick up, hopefully they have a great year.
CFL Fan, NFL Fan, NBA Fan, MLB Fan. Love playing Sports.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

2Davis2SanchezFan wrote:Each year I head down to SEA to see a few Seahawks games, fan of both CFL and NFL and I think this is a great pick up, hopefully they have a great year.
I'm a fan of both leagues but I've never been to an NFL game (even the preseason ones held here!). I'm going to take in the Seahawks/Titans game (last game of the year). I hope they have a great year too .....