CKNW - Glenn trade bait... Printers on the move?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

B.C.FAN wrote:The Lions have done a good job of drumming up coverage during the NHL all-star break, and they have timed it well to coincide with a season-ticket phone blitz and mailout. However, I don't ever want to hear Casey Printers and the B.C. Lions mentioned in the same sentence.
Why? If KC were brought back and in the coaches evaluation he was thought to be one of the 3 best QBs in camp then, fine, put him in a Lions uni.
zark
Champion

Lions4ever wrote:
B.C.FAN wrote:The Lions have done a good job of drumming up coverage during the NHL all-star break, and they have timed it well to coincide with a season-ticket phone blitz and mailout. However, I don't ever want to hear Casey Printers and the B.C. Lions mentioned in the same sentence.
Why? If KC were brought back and in the coaches evaluation he was thought to be one of the 3 best QBs in camp then, fine, put him in a Lions uni.
:whs:
With some good receivers, he can show people what Wally saw in him. Leave the ego and the uncle by the door, if you please. Training camps look so much better with extra talent vying for the same spot.

Training camp is looking good. :thup:
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Apparently it is a done deal that KC Stinker's next employer will be the ..wait for it...Toronto Arnogoods.

Shocker!

Here is the Toronto Argonauts Job Application Form:

Have you ever, ever played even so much as a down even if only in preseason, in the NFL?

If no, thank you for your interest in the Toronto Argonauts and good luck with your football career.

If yes, you're in like Flynn dude! Welcome aboard the good ship Argonaut! See you at training camp. That's in June by the way. If you need help finding Canada on a map let us know. We'd love to help.
MisterJones
Rookie

Lions4ever wrote:Apparently it is a done deal that KC Stinker's next employer will be the ..wait for it...Toronto Arnogoods.

Shocker!
Where is the link saying this?
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

Lions4ever wrote:
If yes, you're in like Flynn dude!
ironic choice of expression considering that Chris Flynn was probably the greatest Canadian college QB ever, yet despite being a 3 time Hec Crighton award winner he couldn't get a sniff in the CFL. According to the St. Mary's University website Chris Flynn ended up playing football in France.

http://www.smu.ca/athletics/hof/chris-flynn.html
SammyGreene
Team Captain

MisterJones wrote:
Lions4ever wrote:Apparently it is a done deal that KC Stinker's next employer will be the ..wait for it...Toronto Arnogoods.

Shocker!
Rick Dhaliwal said as much on the NW noon sports. CP will be released and the Argos will sign him to a far less contract.

Other developments .....
• Buck Pierce to have a workout for the Houston Texans.
• Stefan Logan likely to audition for Indy.
• Lions have signed former Rider DE Kyle Mitchell (see team website for press release).

I expect to see Buck here in TC but I hope Wally actually means would he says regarding Printers potential return to BC if Buck does land south.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

SammyGreene wrote:
MisterJones wrote:

Shocker!
Rick Dhaliwal said as much on the NW noon sports. CP will be released and the Argos will sign him to a far less contract.

Other developments .....
• Buck Pierce to have a workout for the Houston Texans.
• Stefan Logan likely to audition for Indy.
• Lions have signed former Rider DE Kyle Mitchell (see team website for press release).

I expect to see Buck here in TC but I hope Wally actually means would he says regarding Printers potential return to BC if Buck does land south.
Will not happen.
Dan Russell
Legend

[/quote]

Will not happen.[/quote]

What won't happen?
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Dan Russell wrote:
Will not happen.[/quote]

What won't happen?[/quote]

Buck landing somewhere down south.
LakeLions
Rookie

I thought Dhaliwall said Printers was going to Winnipeg in a trade? What happened to that?
firstdown45

I could see Printers landing in Toronto. Does he have his passport yet?
Ballistic Bob
Legend

korey&dante4ever wrote:Okay.. well clearly I'm getting a lot of heat on here for what I said about Pratt...

But if you read what i said, I never questioned whether or not Pratt was a fan of the Lions (I fully realize he and Donny Taylor are big fans)...but I still stand by the fact that if you asked him to recite the starting lineup, he'd only get 50-70% of the players. But besides that, I've never heard Pratt bring up any real constructive thoughts about the Lions. Only standard stuff like they're playing good, bad or of course Printers talk.. and it's annoying. I mean, is it really hard to talk about key matchups on gameday (i.e. "watch out for Paris Jackson on Jordan Younger.. those two hate eachother" to spike interest) or defense/offensive strategy?... And yes, maybe he is handcuffed on the topics he needs to talk about for ratings sake.. so MAYBE i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Oh and his line that he keeps bringing up.. "Buy a program, you're gonna need it" for next year is painful to listen to... Follow the team through training camp.. preseason.. and you're not going to need to buy a progam!!
Taylor is no fan anymore Hes a hockey snob. He hasnt been to a Lions game in years. I called him out a few years ago. Bmac is a baseball snob. Hed sooner drive to Seattle and watch the Seahawks. Pratt and the Moj go to games but not togeteher. Go figure. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Pratt and Printers are both tools. I think their should be two CFL seasons....I'm getting real bored of hockey real fast. The WJHC were awesome, but the NHL is ghey
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Ballistic Bob wrote:Taylor is no fan anymore Hes a hockey snob. . BB
"Hockey snob"? Isn't that an oxymoron? That's like being the snob of the trailer park.
bclions16
Champion

I love how people hate Pratt, but listen to his show. That's his routine, get strong reactions out of people, negative or positive, to get good ratings. So he might spice things up with some juicy CFL rumors once in a while - good on him!
I'd rather listen to a "jerk" talk about CFL than some smoothie analyzing the Canucks 4th line for 3 hours.
I think Pratt is to radio what FD45 is to Lionbackers. People say they hate him, but secretly they can't get enough of him. Mabey?
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████