Lions vs. Stamps Game Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Kamloops Lion
All Star

Absolutely killer TD.
Worst thing that could have happened, at the worst time.
Blitz
Team Captain

A dagger.........Calgary does nothing all first half and gets a touchdown with 9 seconds left. No deep help for Marsh...where is Miles????????????/
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
nelson95
Legend

damn it

new game in 2nd half

gotta capitalize boys!!!
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

We let them back into the game with a last second touchdown. Now they're got momemtum heading into the half.
tosh
Rookie

:sigh: lionss those punt returns finally killed us we need to stop them

anyway hope for some td's in the 2nd half
KILLER
Legend

unclutch to the 10th degree.
DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL WITH NASTY BIG POINTY TEETH!
zark
Champion

TheLionKing wrote:We let them back into the game with a last second touchdown. Now they're got momemtum heading into the half.
you got it right. Wheres Paris? Find some RECEIVERS Buck
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Lions need to refocus at half time. Make some adjustments on the special teams and on offence.
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

pjack is invisible. lions missing #11 on returns big time. Gotta shore up that ST game, calgary will have the ball to start the second half. Offense needs to stop being gunshy in the red zone, field goals arent good enough. We need sum TDS!
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
ArgoDave
Starter

almo89 wrote:Mccallum making FG's and making tackles!
Wouldn't be the first time a Kicker won the game for a team, Pre used to do it for us a lot.
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

well this is exactly where we were one week ago and that turned out OK....
Blitz
Team Captain

Well, the story of the first half was our defence. Held Calgary's offence off the scoreboard until the last few seconds and would have shut them out if we had covered properly on the last kickoff.

Offensively we've moved the football but gotten field goals instead of touchdowns. Buck has hit some big passes and missed some.... but has been poised and hasn't looked nervous. However, the real story of the first half was Stefan Logan. Calgary is doing everything to stop him. He's played incredibe!!!!!!!!!!!! We really should have been able to take advantage more than we did in the passing attack.

However, special team coverage has got to be better on kickoffs in the second half.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Tighthead
Legend

Is Aragki out?

I am not saying Buck needs to be pulled, but I wouldn't mind Jarious sending some deep balls. Maybe give him a series or two?
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Actually, I wouldn't mind them taking some of the short stuff when then get to the red zone. 2nd and 6, don't try for the endzone, get the 6 yards and work it down. Clock management!!!! Keep Burris off the field and you don't have junk like what just happened.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Leo_on_Rideau
Champion

Our special teams have been "special" in the short-bus sense. That's going to kill us.