Lions vs. Riders Game Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Bobbyp wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:I just hope the muffed punt is the play that gives the Riders momentum for the second half.
?????????????
i was just gonna say the same thing, did TLK leave his account on for a rider fan lol
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Sirona
prospect

The only ones on defense making plays are the front four defense. Don't see much action from Floyd, Glatt or Jamall Johnson. To be fair.. Glatt has been held on a few plays so he wasn't able to make plays.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:
Bobbyp wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:I just hope the muffed punt is the play that gives the Riders momentum for the second half.
?????????????
i was just gonna say the same thing, did TLK leave his account on for a rider fan lol
Sorry I'm bad, I meant to say the muffed play isn't the play that gives the Riders momentum in the second half. Must be the wobbly pops
Bobbyp
Champion

Blitz wrote:Start Me Up by the Stones for Stefan Logan
Welcome To The Jungle-Guns and Roses for Bishops 'welcome' to our defensive line
Unbelievable by EMF for Cameron Wake
Jump by Van Halen for Paris Jackson
I got a great one for the Rider fans if we hold on.
Some mispelling may or may not occur as well as using a word incorrectly in my posts
READER CAUTION IS STRICTLY ADVISED
Bobbyp
Champion

?????????????[/quote]
i was just gonna say the same thing, did TLK leave his account on for a rider fan lol[/quote]

Sorry I'm bad, I meant to say the muffed play isn't the play that gives the Riders momentum in the second half. Must be the wobbly pops[/quote]
MMMMMMM wobbly pops
Some mispelling may or may not occur as well as using a word incorrectly in my posts
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Some thoughts on the first half: Very disappointed that the Lions were able to get only 7 points out of a possible 28 on turnovers. Defence is playing well. The secondary is making tackles. I think the offence needs to stretch the playing field by going deeper and get the ball into the hands of the play makers (Simon, Jackson and Clermont) The offensive line is giving Buck great protection. I think we have seen the last of Bishop in this game.
Blitz
Team Captain

Seven first downs in the first half....only 87 yards passing...perhaps our worst passing half of the season. However, with Stefan Logan running the football so well and our turnovers we have a big lead going into the second half.

This is our game now....it's an uphill climb for the Riders but it's also the CFL...this third quarter will set the tone...if we get up on them some more first it should demoralize them. However, if they score next momentum could swing..
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Lets see which Buck and Mike show up. :sigh:
SammyGreene
Team Captain

WTF... we also kicked off to start the game and there is no wind? I can never figure that out.
zark
Champion

I'm calling Jarius's number.
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
KILLER
Legend

Can't seem to stop the QB draw....sad :(
DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL WITH NASTY BIG POINTY TEETH!
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Glatt just got bull dozed.
Bobbyp
Champion

Larry Key wrote:Glatt just got bull dozed.
Theres a suprise.... extreme sarcasm
Blitz
Team Captain

The Riders planned on using the quarterback draw, isolating Bishop on Glatt. The last two plays we have Nande in there...he's #51
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

KILLER wrote:Can't seem to stop the QB draw....sad :(
That's the third time they ran it for a first down.