Grey Cup Half Time Band

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

zark
Champion

16 year old nephew loves them14 year old niece loves them too.plus their friends.
making the cfl cool for the younger crowd one step at a time
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

The Guess Who was great, they're a fantastic band.

Theory Of A Deadman is alright. (I actually shared a plane with them down to Houston) Nothing Could Come Between Us is a great song, if they play that it'll be a good halftime show regardless of anything else.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

zark wrote:16 year old nephew loves them14 year old niece loves them too.plus their friends.
I guess you have a point; get the young folks involved, and they follow the game for life. Back in prehistory when I learned to love the game, the game sold itself, but that could be because music hadn't been invented yet.

Can I still pee at halftime?
CartWheelFan
All Star

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:or Hedley.....ugh
:whs:

Hedley makes me gag!

I admit I didn't entirely mind looking at Nelly Furtado though :D
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Hedley is terrible.

If the CFL really wants to get some youthful energy going on during the halftime show, they should have signed up Montreal's own Kataklysm. :wink: Now, that would have been a damn good performance!
hutch
Champion

They really can never win though....doesn't matter who performs at the Half time shows, people always b!tch and complain.
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

zark wrote:16 year old nephew loves them14 year old niece loves them too.plus their friends.
lol, despite youngn's opinions TOAD sucks. Unless u like the same song over and over again, like a kid does.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:
lol, despite youngn's opinions TOAD sucks. Unless u like the same song over and over again, like a kid does.
Yeah. Their stuff all sounds like pretty formulaic modern corp-rock. Not very interesting.
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Lions4ever wrote:
Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:
Yeah. Their stuff all sounds like pretty formulaic modern corp-rock. Not very interesting.
at least their songs arent all about sex tho.....unlike nickelcrap. that are their lead singer hasnt been caught driving drunk in his lambo. The fact that that tool fought his punishment is reason enuff for me to boycott their crap. Dont like their music neither
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
zark
Champion

I never said my niece and nephew had good taste in music.I'm sure if I asked why they liked some one it would be something like this."I don't know,..everyone else is listening to them."
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx