Blackout question

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:
Vern Halen wrote::shock: :shock: Holy crap - about about $80 worth of gas and $6 for parking and you can make the trip from Saskatoon (meals and tickets not included)
I think Solar is including extras like fuel, parking & meals. Ferry costs are around $125 return for car, driver & 1 passenger. In downtown Vancouver these days I don't know if $6 will buy you an hour at a parking meter much less 5+ hours at a parking lot anywhere near the stadium.
Close! Right now, it's a little over $150 return for car, driver, and 1 passenger, then $20 for parking for the day, fuel there and back, and meals, so yeah his estimate is pretty spot on.
Real women wear orange!!
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote:
Vern Halen wrote::shock: :shock: Holy crap - about about $80 worth of gas and $6 for parking and you can make the trip from Saskatoon (meals and tickets not included)
I think Solar is including extras like fuel, parking & meals. Ferry costs are around $125 return for car, driver & 1 passenger. In downtown Vancouver these days I don't know if $6 will buy you an hour at a parking meter much less 5+ hours at a parking lot anywhere near the stadium.
Well Dale, if you can do it for $125, then please sign me up. It's over $150 now.

It hasn't been that cheap for a Looooong time.

http://www.bcferries.com/fares/vanvic20080401.html
zark
Champion

i missed a good game this year because of TSN 2.i was subjected to an american golf game instead.NBC was showing the same thing.the result?A fun day outing with the family.Tsn has a monopoly.get tsn 2 or else.still seething about missing that game.enjoyed the day with the family however."TSN,Bringing families together. "
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

zark wrote:i missed a good game this year because of TSN 2.i was subjected to an american golf game instead.NBC was showing the same thing.the result?A fun day outing with the family.Tsn has a monopoly.get tsn 2 or else.still seething about missing that game.enjoyed the day with the family however."TSN,Bringing families together. "
get a better cable provider, i saw the game and i have shaw. Would u like some NOISE?
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
zark
Champion

i know that.However,I'm from small town bc.not much in the way of service providers out here.I don't have sattelite and never needed to spend extra money for a cfl game.did i mention the fact about the same american golf game on nbc at the same time?puy the golf game on tsn 2.
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:
zark wrote:i missed a good game this year because of TSN 2.i was subjected to an american golf game instead.NBC was showing the same thing.the result?A fun day outing with the family.Tsn has a monopoly.get tsn 2 or else.still seething about missing that game.enjoyed the day with the family however."TSN,Bringing families together. "
get a better cable provider, i saw the game and i have shaw. Would u like some NOISE?
Cut him a little slack please, wakesy! He's not who you think. Let's be a little more welcoming and understanding. The Lions are after all the pride of ALL BC! :beauty: :roar:
Real women wear orange!!