Winnipeg/Montreal...

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

runningback
prospect

anyone see that amazing touchdown by Jamel Richardson in the first quarter? That was a great one handed catch!!!
Alouettes are up 14-0...

If you didn't get to see it, i'm positive it will be shown on SportsCentre later tonight

(maybe even at half time they will show it once again?)
Last edited by runningback on Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFITQ
Team Captain

Some of the receivers are putting on a show early on in the season and making the bar quite high. Tucker's catch last night and now this one. Looks like some players have come to play at least.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
runningback
prospect

The Alouettes are really having a great game, up 21-0 now after they just found the endzone again! Calvillo looks great!!!
LFITQ
Team Captain

Not looking good in the first half for WPG fans ... Geez I hope the Leos put on a better show than the Bombers are ... Dinwiddie anyone?
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
runningback
prospect

28-7...
Roberts runs it in
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

Montreal looking really good, Winnipeg looking not so good, Edmonton may be better than expected, and the Lions are giving us cause for concern. Not exactly what I would have expected after 1.5 weeks of the season.
runningback
prospect

Great 29 yard run by Anthony Calvillo almost in for a TD...but...they are ruling it down at the 1...they tried to challenge it but they have run out of challenges for review.
Montreal is looking really really good!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Winnipeg made a valiant effort to come back but lost in the end. Next week will feature the battle of the winless teams. (BC vs. Winnipeg)