Which loss felt worst?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Which loss felt worst?

50%
50%

Total votes: 40
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I'd probably have to go with '05, for the reasons listed above... although this year's was really sad too, since I was actually THERE.

Then again, in 05, I didn't know all you folks, I'd never been to a tailgater, never been in a packed stadium like that... everything this year short of the game outcome itself was incredible, and helped mitigate the overall depression. :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Both loss sucks.
Balraj
All Star

07 loss. We set a record for wins, had expectations of winning the cup again and fell short. If the lions had won on sunday they would have pretty much been assured a grey cup. the 05 loss was pretty bad to as it was in our own backyard but losing to Sask. at home in a game which the lions lost more then the riders won hurts even more.
hoonsagain
Starter

2005 was worse because of the Grey Cup being in Vancouver. The expectation was so high that we were going to have a party not seen since 1983, but our hopes were dashed. It turned out to be a great party and a fantastic game anyway, but it could have been so special with BC in the cup at home. What bothers me a bit, is the thought that BC could have been a dynasty over the last four years, had they not failed in the biggest games of the year. At least they got the one cup......but it could have been so much more. This year, losing to the Riders....not so much of a sting.....they are a very solid team, and they haven't won a cup since 1989. Then again, WPG hasn't won since 1990, and it would be great to see Milt go out with a cup.

hoons
Football is not a contact sport. It's a collision sport. Dancing is a... contact sport. ~Duffy Daugherty